H&K Picture Thread

Hi guys, just a quick indoor snap of the Shooters Design HK45 (KSC Japan) pictured alongside the regular HK USP (KSC Japan) Detonator kit.

The Shooters Design is a fairly straight-forward drop-in kit, but the eagle-eyed amongst you will notice the forward slide-grooves are slightly shorter than the real-steel and standard ABS/KWA release.

IMG_8639a.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

Someone finally made an aftermarket slide and barrel for HK45? It is just great. Looks great, too.

Can the stock KSC recoil spring handle the heavier slide?

Funny thing is I ordered a Creation outer barrel a few weeks ago when I decided to get a KWA HK45 metal slide instead of waiting for the aftermarket companies... damn it.

A KWA HK45 user is about to get a Creation metal outer barrel on a bargain, soon.

Edited by emp3ror86

Hi guys, the fit is a straight swap, not much in the way of resistance,

so the stock recoil-spring is fine, something 20-30% stronger would give it a crisper feel alright,

but no misbehaviour at all, if you have a KWA slide already, you can screw out the painted extractor,

and swap it with the Shooters Design unpainted one.

The blowback unit is very easy to fit to the slide, no pressure needed at all.

Be careful when putting takedown lever back in after assembly, as the paint seem to mark a bit easier than some of their earlier efforts,

no cause for concern though.

@ abbadon, where did you get yours from? And did you fill in the fire selector trades your self? As mine came blank :( . Also the screw in the bolt will get bent and ripped out eventually leaving a hole in the bolt, just file it down flat every time the bolt stops latching and I'd say get the new iron airsoft hop up unit as well as adjusting the damn hop up is a right pain!

• Like 1