H&K Picture Thread

416grouppics_zpsaaabe724.jpg

all are vfc HK416 GBB.

RS accessories for

the top one are:GG&G heavy bipods, Tango down Grip, Scmidt & Bender short dot with Larue SPR 1.93 mount

the middle one are :Aimpoint M2 with Arms M68 mount, PSQ18 for M320

the bottom one are : Surefire M900A with KL6 LED head, Zeiss Z-point

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

In fairness, that's probably because there's an SA80 series thread: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/46813-sa80-picture-thread/page-86

Whether the A2 is 'an H&K' is debatable either way.  The major structural components certainly aren't made by them, but functionally they made it what it is.  Now-a-days it's a right mutt of a gun really, bits from all over the place.

So what about the 416?

The design is just HK taking the M4, going 'this is a piece of *suitcase*' and trying to make it work? Like the SA80?

Though really HK416s do have the AR Thread and SA80s have the SA80 and Bullpup thread, too many 416s in a section that should have G3s, G36s, USPs and MP5s (yet each of them ave their own thread too, so yeah why do we have this again, for that one bloke with a P7? :P)

'FireKnife'

So what about the 416?

The design is just HK taking the M4, going 'this is a piece of *suitcase*' and trying to make it work? Like the SA80?

I was just making the distinction that H&K build the 416, whereas they only improved on the internal parts of the L85s that Enfield originally manufactured. 

Edited by CKinnerley

i have nothing against the 416. its called sarcasm, hense the wink lol.

I know about the sa80 thread, but the L85 is still HK marked tho.

I think you missed the sarcasm in my post too :P. Read the signature and notice the :P.

But either way it seems odd that we have a company pictures section like H&K while most if not all H&K guns have their own picture pages anyway.

I was just making the distinction that H&K build the 416, whereas they only improved on the internal parts of the L85s that Enfield originally manufactured. 

I know, but it was more a lead in on my post to point out why we have all these pages and how multi-posting will occur, like people that put a suppressed M4 into both 'AR and Variants' and 'Silenced'. Just seems like we have so many threads that really are duplicates in a way :P.

'FireKnife'