H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

Short of buying a real ITI AN-PEQ/6, that's the perfect combination of parts (though I would have gone with the 'USSOCOM'-traded slide). Do the KWA/KSC frames look identical? How does it shoot?

There is 'cal 6.00' on KWA frame, and KWA frame is darker than KSC(old model).

I don't recommend steel slide as it is way too heavy(heavier than bolt carriers of GBBRs) and only works when magazine is warm.

(that's why i'm working on larger BBU for MK23)

I think USP/HK45 are better choice 

• Like 1

I thought there might be something like that - did you start from a KWA because it was what you had to hand?

I don't recommend steel slide as it is way too heavy(heavier than bolt carriers of GBBRs) and only works when magazine is warm.

What they really need are CO2 magazines, but with Mk. 23s being a tiny fraction of pistols, and KSC/KWA being an even tinier fraction of that, and RA-Tech steel slide owners being some microscopic fraction of that, those won't be out anytime soon... I'll keep an eye out for that BBU, then!

The SD Phase II is already heavy,so I can figure out how the Ra-Tech one could be.

That's still the nicest and more realistic slide in the market though.

Yeah I liked my OA93 so much I searched for another similar gun and found that one.  It's actually a Dboy body with an SRC RIS, had to make a custom delta ring plus other mods to mate the two together.  An 8.4v nunchuck just fits inside the handguard.

Well spotted on the stock cap, it's the last part to do.

SAS

They're saying that the squeeze-cocking system and stainless finish are reminiscent of staple guns:

A friend of mine has an MGC P7M13 (his is black) that I've been dying to shoot. I'd like a P7M13SD personally, they're such awesome guns.

Exactly, thats Lingo for some real steel shooters, that´s the "lovin name". And it´s called that way because you can only shoot it if you squeeze it. The Stainless steel finish is just a Plus. Never the less that´s one hell of gun to shoot, the real stell, i mean. Never used a replica.  :)

Problem with the RS is you have to used Jacket bullets or the led clogs up the gas port. Used to cost my mate a fortune in bullets, I could reload my .44mag with led cheaper than he could load jacketed 9mm. Was nice to shoot, if a bit weird. :)