H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

Personally owned a P7M8 (real steel) and it shot like a laser! Dead on accurate because of the fixed barrel. Like the Detonics MC2 that I owned, I kick myself for letting it go.

I've always wished someone would come out with a new airsoft version.

lol, i never thought of the P7M13 as a stapler, now you've ruined it for me forever ;)

Juggernaut, how is the slide cycle speed with that suppressor? last time i put a suppressor on a KWA HK pistol, the cycle speed turned to *suitcase*.

Cycle speed isnt really affected that much, its more the gas efficiency.

Without the quiet-time-can, 1.5-2 mags with a charge is norm,

with the silencer I barely get 1 mag.  

I dont usually add the silencer when used as a primary due to the gas efficency, but I have a holster that fits the USP with the silencer on and I use it for woodland games where I'm sniping and silence is needed :D

I don't have as many, but I managed to get a gun I bought as parts up and running, and swapped my G3a4 to a different stock, although, I just got a wood furniture set for it... what I wouldn't give to have a PSG-1 stock....

9FDF9781-07C1-4270-B697-3CC28FCFAFC0-129

DSC_2463_zpsb384fb72.jpg