H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

IMG_8227.jpg

New addition to my H&K family.
Gonna paint my Aimpoint Comp4 black again, and grab an AN/PEQ and some folding sights for it.
Perhaps I'll even buy a real A5 stock for it, if I can figure out a way to run the battery in it.

Part of me wants to put a suppressor on it, but that kinda defeats the point of running a short rifle.

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor
  • Like 1

Crappy pictures because I am ill and can't go outside to set up some nice ones. Apologies for ludicrous bedsheet.

SRC Mp5a4 with the FE slim grip and SEF set. Took a LOT of dremelwork to get it to fit.

2013-12-24215918_zps0e8afb9e.jpg

2013-12-24215933_zpsffa10a80.jpg

Next up, I'm working on making some straight style midcaps for it and also some appropriately old-school optics. I don't suppose anyone has an old aimpoint 2000 or 1000 lying around? :P

• Like 4

Every time I see an MP5 with the narrow handguards, I'm reminded why I like MP5s with the narrow handguards. Shame that you can't really fit even a LiPo in there, as I've always been used to the sliding stocks.

I played with the idea of a sliding stock and a battery sling, but I decided I wanted the three point H&K sling, so I ended up with a full stock. On the plus side, it lets me fit a large brick lipo with enough current discharge. Short stroked 13.1 ratio gears and the stock SRC neo motor. I've yet to chrono it, but I'm aiming for around 40rps at 1J.

Actually, now you've got me thinking - how much (little) space is there in the narrow handguards? The smallest nunchuck LiPos I've found are 6x20x125mm and 7x16x118mm per side.

There is almost none at all. You'd have to really mill out the inside of the grip and it'd end up wafer thin, and THEN you may be able to fit a small "stick of gum" lipo with bullet connectors.

A better solution may be to 3D print a new grip, slightly oversized, with enough room to fit a battery.

There is almost none at all. You'd have to really mill out the inside of the grip and it'd end up wafer thin, and THEN you may be able to fit a small "stick of gum" lipo with bullet connectors.

A better solution may be to 3D print a new grip, slightly oversized, with enough room to fit a battery.

Fusion Engine?

Every time I see an MP5 with the narrow handguards, I'm reminded why I like MP5s with the narrow handguards. Shame that you can't really fit even a LiPo in there, as I've always been used to the sliding stocks.

You can. Check the MP5 pictures thread. I posted pics and link for LiPo.

This one "may" even fit between barrel and gas tube of CA MP5, but I haven't tested it. - 

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2614 or you can allways split them into 2 separate cells.

My new VFC HK417 love it. My new primary weapon it just kicks *albartroth*! So nice and solid! I've installed a Tanio Koba Twist barrel and a Firefly flat Hop Nub and have a Maple Leaf Diamond 70 hop bucking on the way. Performs unbelievably well, I've never used a twist barrel before but these things really are the shiz! New up is a new high torque motor and I think I'm done!

IMG_7314.jpg

IMG_7300.jpg

IMG_7303.jpg

IMG_7316.jpg
  • Like 2