H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

Well I broke down and bought into the VFC MP5 hype....we'll see how this turn out.

The gun did come with 1 bolt guide(instead of 2?)..which is weird...I did write back to Boomarms and we'll see what they say...

]

The MP5k only comes with one guide, don't ask me why I have no idea, but try to fit another and it won't cycle, or it will but it will eject one of the guides and jam the gun.

• Like 1

The MP5k only comes with one guide, don't ask me why I have no idea, but try to fit another and it won't cycle, or it will but it will eject one of the guides and jam the gun.

Ah that's interesting, maybe that has something to do as someone mentioned they might have changed the tolerance on the bolt or something. Good to know then.

Well I broke down and bought into the VFC MP5 hype....we'll see how this turn out.

The gun did come with 1 bolt guide(instead of 2?)..which is weird...I did write back to Boomarms and we'll see what they say...

Mine also came with one bolt guide. If you look at the part list for the MP5K it shows one bolt guide.  But the tab holding the bolt guide broke off but it is still working.  The only problem that I have with mine is that when firing the first shot it is weak but on the second shot is is normal.

I have the weak first shot thing too, but only on two of my four mags, I'm presuming its down to a weak release valve spring or sticky release valve, I would change it out for a new one but like you say it only ever happens on the first shot then it's back to full strength.

TIME TO JOIN THE HK CLUB!

IMG-20140304-WA0000_zpsc69a1680.jpg

Bought it second-hand, got a good deal on it :P

Tacked on my spare T1; PEQ and my M600v and I've oper8tor'd my gnu :D  Interestingly the Element SF clones can take real SF button switches (whereas the fake button switches don't fit the real SF light).  Saved me trouble and money when I can just swap the switches out between my E2D LED and the clone m600v.

I need a Rotex suppressor for it...the one that came with the mp7 deal was a UFC one and it's meh.

Question for those with VFC MP5K GBB, anyone tried to put an optic mount on it? I got a KZ low profile mount and the mounting point seems physically too wide to use fit the mount. Got a cheapo mount from Amazon and its the same...

You will get the same thing with every "Airsoft" mount, because the body on the rest is slightly narrower than that of the VFC, your only choice is the VFC one or probably a RS one.

• 2 weeks later...