H&K Picture Thread

Personally I hated USP's till I first came across to the Zeke slide kit!

Trully magnificent piece, because of that I now own 5 USP's (I currently have 4 and a 5th on the way)!!

I had for sale a Zeke USPc slide kit but I managed to find a KSC USPc pistol and I'll build it!

This is the slide

P1010546_zps93af2207.jpg

]P1010547_zps74d747d4.jpg

P1010560_zpsd5d717e2.jpg

If you ever came across with a Zeke USP Compact ... buy it! you will NEVER REGRET IT!!!!!

These are 2 KSC USPc's both fitted with Zeke slides! i currently own the 2T and I'll build and a black(cause I got really jealous when I had it in my hands!)

1537540_246627055499666_1450122631_o_zps

The black on his own!

1484626_246627052166333_881865541_o_zps3

1514213_246627045499667_1017047511_o_zps

These re the other 3 USP's I own all are Tanio Koba.

The middle one is V2 and it's fitted with an incredibly rare and hard to find Zeke slide kit and Sheriff LRB alpng with steel trigger and hammer, the first one is a V1 TK USP (Azeus05 before he passed away) and the last one is a Tactical V2

TKUSP_zpsc8d10c25.jpg

TKUSPLRB_zpsccbc8232.jpg

TKUSPLRB1_zps15661f58.jpg

Wolf

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

All you Jack Bauer fanboys (myself included) will have to upgrade your H&K USPc for H&K P30 ;)

In a trailer for the upcoming season of 24, Jack can be seen holding a H&K P30 which he coincidentely also used in a previous episode of 'Touch' (2013)

Do we have to copy the same grip that looks like a chimp enjoying the recoil and noises :D.

Still if it means someone ends up making the standard length P30 then I am all for it, though I would prefer a P2000.

'FireKnife'

Hey Desert Express.

Not too sure how you came to that conclusion, as the post was not aimed at you ???

It was just basically a light-hearted shout out to 24 Fans on what to expect next.

I have a USPc that I won't be throwing away soon also.

Maybe something is getting lost in translation, as I at no stage made any comment or reference to your Zeke USPc.

If you want me to comment on it I will ;)

I know it wasn't aimed to me, but since your post sounded like a nonsense to me, and kind of random, I've decided to reply with an ironic one; hope you weren't offended.

Nothing getting lost in translation, I'm good enough with English to understand what someone says :)

Edited by Desert.Express

All you Jack Bauer fanboys (myself included) will have to upgrade your H&K USPc for H&K P30 ;)

In a trailer for the upcoming season of 24, Jack can be seen holding a H&K P30 which he coincidentely also used in a previous episode of 'Touch' (2013)

Touch

picture

24 Live Another Day

picture

picture

It makes sense if he liked it filming another show that he may have asked to use the same pistol in 24, sometimes actors get more say with this stuff than you would think, in Stargate it was partially down to Richard Dean Anderson that they swapped from MP5's to P90s.

If only someone would make a decent GBB P30 (standard length not the L version), this has been one of my favourite looking modern models for a while now, normally I am all about the classic Sig P228/229/226. I'm not holding my breath for one coming out though no matter how many times they appear in TV shows and movies.

Do we have to copy the same grip that looks like a chimp enjoying the recoil and noises :D.

Still if it means someone ends up making the standard length P30 then I am all for it, though I would prefer a P2000.

'FireKnife'

Grip would only be required for those trying to be Jack Bauer :P

I would rather if not a P30 a HK45c than a P2000, the P2000 is basically a USP with different ergonomics but a HK45c looks like a USP/P2000 but has a practical rail rather than the HK specific one.

• Like 1

So, I have a question.

What are people using to carry mp7 mags and where are you getting it from?

What's hot, what's not?

I run a D3CR and using the bungee on the 4 AK/M4 pouches they give pretty good retention for mp7 mags.  The pistol pouches at the front are also very retentive without the use of the bungee (since the ones on the pistol pouches are long enough for the mp7 mags.  I would assume the same applies to all M4 or AK pouches that run bungee retention.

Also note that because of the depth of the pouches on the D3CR, which I believe is pretty much what all the other M4/Ak pouches are like with the bungee retention, they become a really nice dump pouch as well; where you can easily chuck an mp7 mag into it without it falling out when running about...unless you keep bouncing the CR up and down for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I have a question.

What are people using to carry mp7 mags and where are you getting it from?

What's hot, what's not?

I'm using a Blue Force Gear Mp7 pouches, they come in single, double, triple, and quadruple variants as well as a 7 cell chest rig. It works really well.

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

This is my KWA MP7. I really like the way it feels and the way it looks. I also have a T-1 AimPoint and a PEQ-15 that I sometimes put on this, but those parts are usually on my M4, which you can view in the AR15 Picture thread if you'd like. 

The only things I have done to it is make a notch to allow the stock to be in a shorter position compared to the fully extended position, and added a replica MS3 sling, which is on par with the quality of the real MS3 sling. 

I've got the "CQB" Bolt, and the "Field" Bolt, and both work wonderfully. Even though the weight difference in the two bolts are easily noticeable, the rate of fire surprised me with the field bolt since it was incredibly fast. Yet, it's easy to control the amount of plastic you throw down range. Since I have a total of four 40rd magazines and one 20rd magazine, I can shoot quite a lot without a problem. It's an impressive and fun little gun.

Excuse the flash in the pictures, I did not notice the flash until I uploaded the pictures and now it's too late to retake the photos.