H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

No waaaay! That is brilliant Mightyjebus. Does it work and what internals are You using for it? Please tell us more about that wonderful mag.

Right now it's just a shell with some dodgy internals to see if it would work. I took the top of a lowcap and added a bit of tubing which allowed it to hold about 25 BB's. Things I need to do are:

increase the width of the mag by about 1mm as there is a little bit of wobble when in the magwell.

design the internals to hold around 60 BB's

When it's finished all I should need is a spring and a BB follower.

MP5mag_zps98a0991e.jpg

MP5mag1_zps38b57056.jpg

MP5SD_zps7f63bf43.jpg

Edited by mightyjebus
  • Like 2

That is such a good idea Mightyjebus! I have been looking at the straight mag options available and cursing that none look authentic. Was in the process of buying the Angel custom ones, but they are a copy of old school 10mm ones, and turns out Evike cant ship to Denmark. Thought about converting RS, but I would need a permit for that. Completely forgot that 3D printers existed :) best idea ever.

Desert.Express, I figure if anyone knows the answer to this question, you will (I, for example, have no idea where Zeke's MBKs are even sold).

Does/has anyone make/made a metal slide for the Tokyo Marui Mk.23?

They're not sold at supermarket for sure :D

Zeke has been out of business for many years now (since 2009), so the only way to obtain their kits (apart from some exceptions, like Hi-Capa metal slides, which are common) is to grab them when they pop up for sale..but you got to have the €€€€ ready.

Anyhow, afaik, nobody ever produced an aftermarket metal slide for the MK23.

There are various metal kits for the KSC (mine is Shooters Design, then there's Zeke, Prime, GK and the recent Ra-Tech one), but never heard about one for the TM.

Does/has anyone make/made a metal slide for the Tokyo Marui Mk.23?

In short, no.

Long answer, Hissing_Sid tried a metal slide (probably SD) from his pre-S7 era KSC Mk23 on his TM Mk23 and from what I recall it did fit, not sure if there were any fitment issues with the internals but it's your best bet I'd say.

The clone Mk23 fixed slide/NBB is all plastic much like the TM, although the quality always left a lot to be desired even when compared to the TM which isn't exactly amazing.

• Like 1

Long answer, Hissing_Sid tried a metal slide (probably SD) from his pre-S7 era KSC Mk23 on his TM Mk23 and from what I recall it did fit, not sure if there were any fitment issues with the internals but it's your best bet I'd say.

This is interesting! Unfortunately Arnie's permanently broken search means I'm having difficulty turning up any information on that, especially since Hissing_Sid appears to have been banned from Arnie's some six years ago now. Did he post about it in a review, technical or picture thread, do you happen to know?