H&K Picture Thread

Well would you look at that! ICS with trademarks! I stand corrected! 

Ditto, had no idea they'd got a licence for the B&T trades! I'd have thought they'd have made quite a thing about it, plus they do actually look decent unlike a lot of trademarks such as the ones on Classic Army G3s.

I guess the TM spec lowers must be compatible with ICS uppers but not the other way around though.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

Wow that's impressive for a steel slide, the best blow back I have ever felt was from a tokyo marui xdm and shooters design slide, just epic!!!! I do really love the ksc USP compact and the hk45, such beautifully made pistols, I don't think the marui hk45 was as good and really hope the marui USP compact is as nice looking as the ksc version.

Just an educated (not really) guess but I reckon vfc will produce a hk p30 or vp9 this year, and if they do they will be my favourite airsoft company in the world.

Edited by icolater

Most of the time it's the recoil spring, which makes the cycling sluggish since it takes longer to return to battery. The VFC M&P and the PPQ are both pretty soft spring, but their slides are also pretty light. Would be harder to refit heavier spring on those platform I think. I am guessing the gas system are alright because VFC likes to make them full auto for whatever reason.... The Hi-Capa one happens to fit here, and Hi-Capa platform has lots of tuning options. 

Oh this cycles with a light-ish can hanging on the barrel too...

https://youtu.be/B6-Y3yq56fU

Edited by RacingManiac
  • 2 weeks later...

###### off at the prospect of never being able to find the King Arms silencer for the KSC Mk23, I bought a supercheap Socom silencer for -14mm threads.

Does anyone know of an adapter for this? It would need to be: Male -14mm (CCW) to female 16mm (CW).

EDIT: Found it. I was scanning hardware stores instead of going directly to airsoft shops.

http://www8.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=HEP-KK-002&search=special&rs=adapter&catid=&cat=&view_choice=c

http://www8.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=SD-ACC-S770N&search=special&rs=adapter&catid=&cat=&view_choice=c

Edited by chas

If you can find a cheap ASG, KJW, TM silencer you should be able to swap the threaded base over on to a better looking can.

There's also this adapter

http://www.leesprecision.com/collections/frontpage/products/cnc-machined-16mm-to-14mm-ccw-thread-adapter

Crappy iPad camera but two of my favourite pistols. KWA MK23 and KSC USP Japanese version (modified tactical)

Alas the Mk23 is no longer mine but I just can't get enough of the USP. Says a lot when I ditched my Marui Glock 17 for this at last nights game. Glock just couldn't keep up.

bfde3a9c9a53a7464ff91b49fdd74df0_zpst4kw

2522e4b03b3130f11d422fe81cd3c317_zps47gs

• Like 1