H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

Just received this, got it cheap from a airsoft shop in Norway, it's the VFC MP7A1 and I have a question, have VFC released a updated version of this? I read a lot of reviews when it was released and people complained about the cooldown and I also read that the flash hider was plastic but on mine, there is a lot of steel parts, including the flash hider, and I have only the magazine that came with it but have not seen any sign of cooldown problems, I mag dumped on full auto, 4 times in a row without problems.

tumblr_oe7yezltPY1ur6nigo1_1280.jpg

I had heard VFC made improvements very soon after release. They seem to be the best option for the mp7 on the market right now if you really care about 1:1 specs. But I would still choose it over the marui.
  • 2 weeks later...

^How's the fit of the WE gearbox in the receiver, is it a tight or loose fit and does the nozzle line up with the hop-up correctly?

As with all Frankenstein guns, there are always fitment issues. Luckily the Katana GB isn't too bad. I'll post pictures later today of what I did to get this to fit.

To answer your questions, the lower gearbox fit like any other V2 gearbox. The only difference being that you do not have the upper portion and you must grind down two small tabs on the top of the gearbox in order to get everything to fit properly. This only took about 3 minutes of grinding with my Dremel. In order to get the cylinder to fit inside the upper, you must grind down the tabs on the side of the cylinder and the tabs on the upper receiver. This took about 30 minutes to get everything right.

Good to see it didn't take long and was an easy fit. In the past whenever you had to move a gearbox to receiver of another make, it was always a headache waiting to happen. I don't want to say manufacturers are now following some sort of standard but with your build it's sorta pointing to that direction and I have no complaints about that. 

Good to see it didn't take long and was an easy fit. In the past whenever you had to move a gearbox to receiver of another make, it was always a headache waiting to happen. I don't want to say manufacturers are now following some sort of standard but with your build it's sorta pointing to that direction and I have no complaints about that. 

I completely agree. It's nice to see manufacturers finally making standardized parts. Proprietary systems are garbage and really do take away from the sport.

This is my project HK 416c. I swapped out the VFC internals for the WE Katana split gearbox. I installed the GATE MERF 3.2 mosfet unit and am waiting for the weapon light and PEQ box to come in. I also added a Ready-Mag since I plan on running this thing in CQB.

20161101_130347_zpslrr08eu8.jpg

Consider running a WARFET instead for the precocking features.

Tbh, i would go with ASCU instead, they are nicer to shoot on semi. Or better, wait for Gate Titan.

Consider running a WARFET instead for the precocking features.

Tbh, i would go with ASCU instead, they are nicer to shoot on semi. Or better, wait for Gate Titan.

The issue with running the ASCU is that I would have had to wire it to the rear, which isn't possible with my current setup. I have two ASCUs currently, so it sucks not being able to use one on this build.

• 1 month later...

It's been a while that i quit airsoft but I wanted to inform the people in the EU that the webshop Zib has stock of some very rare real steal HK parts. HK416 grips, receivers, rails, stock, all kinds of gen mags, G36 stocks, MP5 receiver/stocks, some curved UMP mags etc.

I know there are some people here that can go pretty far with their projects so this may be usefull to them :) - http://www.zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Categories/Neulistungen

Edited by j3T
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...