H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Easy, first I rebuilt my gearbox (which came straight out of my G3) with standard G&P parts (gears, piston, piston head, type 0 cylinder, rapper plate and nozzle), Systema M140 spring, G&P M160 motor, and G&p contacts and wiring. Shoots 450 fps, but I don't have an chrono to check consistency.

Installing the V2 gearbox to the lower receiver was simple because I had G3 selector switch and King arms PSG1 hand grip for the G3; it was basically a drop in fit for the lower receiver. The upper receiver requires you to modify the bolt cover and remove the white plastic piece that enables the EBB, then jury rig the second spring to push the bolt forward in place. Or do as I did and use a G3 bolt and cocking tube spring lol. Pretty much as simple as that.

Battery is a 11.1v Tenergy Lipo wired to deans and the barrel is a ACM brass 435mm barrel. Not really tuned yet, but I can reach a tree 180ft away at my old house 5 out of 10 shots but the hop up needs a shim job and the barrel needs lapping and an r-hop.

Oh, because I wanted something special, I installed an PDI 440mm fluted barrel which gives the echo 1 suppressor an SD look.

• Like 2

Easy, first I rebuilt my gearbox (which came straight out of my G3) with standard G&P parts (gears, piston, piston head, type 0 cylinder, rapper plate and nozzle), Systema M140 spring, G&P M160 motor, and G&p contacts and wiring. Shoots 450 fps, but I don't have an chrono to check consistency.

Installing the V2 gearbox to the lower receiver was simple because I had G3 selector switch and King arms PSG1 hand grip for the G3; it was basically a drop in fit for the lower receiver. The upper receiver requires you to modify the bolt cover and remove the white plastic piece that enables the EBB, then jury rig the second spring to push the bolt forward in place. Or do as I did and use a G3 bolt and cocking tube spring lol. Pretty much as simple as that.

Battery is a 11.1v Tenergy Lipo wired to deans and the barrel is a ACM brass 435mm barrel. Not really tuned yet, but I can reach a tree 180ft away at my old house 5 out of 10 shots but the hop up needs a shim job and the barrel needs lapping and an r-hop.

Oh, because I wanted something special, I installed an PDI 440mm fluted barrel which gives the echo 1 suppressor an SD look.

So the receiver/grip is G3-based, not the original PSG1 body?

So the receiver/grip is G3-based, not the original PSG1 body?

Nope, PSG 1. PSG1 lower receiver will fit the V2 gearbox, the upper needs modification. The grip from the PSG won't fit the v2 motor. You'll need a King Arms PSG 1 grip for the v2 motor.

Edited by Gunnman

Nope, PSG 1. PSG1 lower receiver will fit the V2 gearbox, the upper needs modification. The grip from the PSG won't fit the v2 gearbox.

Dammit the grip is my favorite part lol although that makes sense. I'd have to get the KA PSG1 grip right?

Did you use a V4 nozzle w/ the stock hopup unit, or a G3 nozzle w/ a new G3 hopup unit?