H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

Is it possible to put AK-stick (which fit under top cover) LiPo battery under the front handguard at G3?

We speak about RS plastic and wood handguards, and not the wide bipod-black one. I can remove wood/plstic inside, I have all routers, dremels etc.

I not often see collapsible stock G3 AEGs with those thin handguards, so I suspect something... :mellow:

Edited by Murdoc
9 hours ago, Murdoc said:

Hi!

Is it possible to put AK-stick (which fit under top cover) LiPo battery under the front handguard at G3?

We speak about RS plastic and wood handguards, and not the wide bipod-black one. I can remove wood/plstic inside, I have all routers, dremels etc.

I not often see collapsible stock G3 AEGs with those thin handguards, so I suspect something... :mellow:

I'd say it's pretty much impossible unless you take a lot of material out, use bullet connectors and a lipo with separated cells.

I just hide a small brick battery in between the arms of the sliding stock.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

MVIMG-20190121-155227.jpg

TM next-gen 416D converted to 416C, battery in RVG Grip (7.4v 1000 mah), VFC 416C Handguard with modded Z-Part steel barrel and gas block front sight.

MVIMG-20190121-153316.jpg

You did... what? Remington RAHG for VFC, full marking by RunInWorkshop, integrated TM tracer, no gas block / mock piston installed for easy battery access, can take larger batteries in handguard too. Tracer timed as such so you can turn it off / on through the bottom of the handguard.

• Like 7

My VFC  HK416 GBB with my VFC MP7 as above 😄

45967667665_c3ebc2f4d9_c.jpg

• VFC RAHG
  • Hogue Grip
  • China nonsense optics
  • Magpul CTR
  • Fake Surefire M600/RVG/LA5

'Inspired' by the Mark Owen set-up pics.

@blobface The Remington trades are hella cool by the way, might have to get that done too 👍

Edited by Delta_Knight
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice set up Delta_Night. Unfortunately for us in the USA, we have to deal with all the white lettering about trademarks and "this is not a toy" permanently engraved on the Umarex HK45 slide. It's the only thing keeping me from buying one.

I had the same issue with the PPQ. However, I broke down and refinished one of the slides and it came out really well. Had to lightly sand and steel wool and then glass bead blast, prime and apply 2 coats of satin black paint. What a PITA.

I dont think I have the skills to match the paint on the HK.

7 hours ago, Wingman said:

Nice set up Delta_Night. Unfortunately for us in the USA, we have to deal with all the white lettering about trademarks and "this is not a toy" permanently engraved on the Umarex HK45 slide. It's the only thing keeping me from buying one.

Thanks man!

Just Googled and had a look on Evike 🤢

Now I get what it means by “Asia Edition”

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think I've ever put any pictures of this up.

CAxiah5.jpg

j8btCiF.jpg

KSC/KWA System 7 HK Mk.23 with Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel and Volante Airsoft Aurora high-volume telescopic BBU. Accessorised with blobface's custom-CNC-milled M1913 rail adapter, clone X300V, and limited-edition steel G&P OHWS suppressor professionally rethreaded to 16mm CCW.

• Like 6