H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tjz8jve.jpg

xui8Zpw.jpg

KSC USP, a lot of RA-Tech and Maple Leaf internal stuff (been awhile, I've had this gun since 2011), Shooter Design Slide, RA-Tech barrel. B&T/CCF Impulse-II suppressor (for the real gun, but a dummy), LDI BLAST LAM. Might have "Tactical" engraved on the slide in the future.

• Like 8

Where did you get the LAM, and did it fit on the USP groove or is there an adapter? Got myself a TM full size and plotting to turn it into USP9SD i.e. the 9mm 'Tactical' and light options are a bit of a hairpuller. The included 3-rail afapter is a bit of an unit... 

The LAM was purchased on Ebay, it's made by Laser Device Inc and is called BLAST. They made mounts for the USP, but also sig SP2009 and Walther P99. You will have to do some digging as I bought it back when they were made. But they discontinued them in 2010.

1 hour ago, sandstorm said:

Ah, I guess I will take a look. Suspect things will get into an expensive mess, anyway. I like the USP except the silly choice of proprietary rail... 

Depends. You can find them in working condition between $100 to $190 on ebay every once and a while. I bought mine from a seller who wasn't into guns and didn't know what it was, but had this unit and was selling it for $80 on Ebay. It's not like the LAM's for the MK23 that cost thousands, are extreamly rare and boarder on useless. IR versions are expensive, though. I've skirmished with mine, when I did skirmish lol

They really are a solid unit that will probably outlast my KSC lol. But yeah, there are not much in terms of a solid laser-light other than the UTL. Which is trash, imo.

Edited by Gunnman

Yeah, trying to find anything with the USP mount has been a hassle recently. What I find... Doesn't get shipped outside of US.  Kinda annoying. I could use a friend as a re-routing point. 

Some GG&G rail adapters -seem- lightweight enough that they'd be an improvement over the tri-rail adapter, and then I could use any rail mountable pistol light... And some of the sellers on those even ship out of USA, which is starting to seem the best bet.

12 minutes ago, sandstorm said:

Yeah, trying to find anything with the USP mount has been a hassle recently. What I find... Doesn't get shipped outside of US.  Kinda annoying. I could use a friend as a re-routing point. 

Some GG&G rail adapters -seem- lightweight enough that they'd be an improvement over the tri-rail adapter, and then I could use any rail mountable pistol light... And some of the sellers on those even ship out of USA, which is starting to seem the best bet.

Yeah, I forget the flight restrictions on Lasers outside of the US. Really, the US is the only place to find a BLAST 1 or 2, forget about ever getting an IR unit. They were never popular once MIL-STD-1913 was standardized. Although they made mounts for a MIL-STD-1913 rail, by then even the smaller, lighter and easier-to-use BLAST 2 was far too obsolete compared to Surefire and Streamlight offering.

On 6/22/2020 at 6:07 AM, Gunnman said:

KSC USP, a lot of RA-Tech and Maple Leaf internal stuff (been awhile, I've had this gun since 2011), Shooter Design Slide, RA-Tech barrel. B&T/CCF Impulse-II suppressor (for the real gun, but a dummy), LDI BLAST LAM. Might have "Tactical" engraved on the slide in the future.

thats super super cool man

20 hours ago, sandstorm said:

https://www.optics-world.nl/winkel/product_info.php?products_id=349 a bit too expensive for me but its an option i guess. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...