H&K Picture Thread

Built by myself over the last few months. I think I'm happy with it now, shoots like a laser, handles well and I think it looks good.

Maybe a stubby grip instead of the standard KA long grip.

A longer version will be ready soon :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

Though the holster isn't perfect I'm fairly happy with this setup. Now, how to remove the awful Oooomarex blurbs?

in this case, if they're painted on over the tp, careful application of thinners and a toothbrush should minimise any wear to the body. Failing that, a dremel and soft plastic polishing head should fleck the paint off, again with minimal wear to the receiver :)

This slide wont stay pretty and perfect for long so I'm sure they can be worn/painted away fairly soon and will then look nice and abused.

Shoots really hard on Ultra so Im sure this will be even nicer on Green/Red. I have filed down the front sight so it fits into my Fobus :P but plan on buying new night sights for it when funds allow.

I haven’t found any which Is why I modified it. Probably a custom made Kydex holster would work seen as these are moulded around the gun?

I would buy a set of standard sites if I had the cash see as the only ones I can find around about $80 - night sights. If anyone has some bog standard ones spare please give me a nudge!!

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gunsmodify-tritium-night-sight-for-ksc-usp-45-compact-gbb.html