MikeLondon

H&K Picture Thread

That's amazing and I love you with mouth.

How have you fared finding mag pouches?

I just use my old M4 Doublepouches. They fit a bit tight but it works. But i have to use a dumppouch because its a pain in the a** to put them back in to the pouches.

I came and you owe me a new pair of pants :P

EDIT: Btw, the silencer looks off. It's a 5.56 one...so if you still have money get a 7.62! :D

Also, does your optic clear the PEQ? I run a clone LaRue mount (not the 1.93" raised height one) and a VisionKing 1.25-5x optic...so something similar to your setup. Was wondering whether I need to replace my mount with the 1.93" one to clear a PEQ mounted on the 12 oclock rail when I set the magnification to the lowest setting (1.25x) :P

I have no problem. The Optic is very clear. It seems that my Optic just sits at the right level.

Would 20LR PMAGs not go anywhere near it?

I'm guessing nobody who's bought one so far already owned any, which I suppose isn't all that surprising seeing as the guns that are confirmed to work with that are fairly uncommon (comparatively).

Well.. there goes any small shred of reputation of knowing a bit about guns I may have once had. What I would describe while in work as 'a school boy error'.

Thinking about it, anyone interested should perhaps consider buying one some time soon before that all changes like the 416 did.

Might not happen of course since Umarex didn't started interfering until after the release of the 416, and the 417 is now out (apparently) with their lawyers' blessing. You never do know though.

They are AEG's.. I got mine From Combat City here in Orlando Fl.. They have been selling quite well locally.

417pics019.jpg

417pics024.jpg

417pics027.jpg

417pics023.jpg

Edited by SHWEL