MikeLondon

H&K Picture Thread

Strange? Well, it's strange that it still happens, but the brits have made a tradition out of buying inferior *suitcase* then begging H&K to fix it :P

It does look exceptionally purty though :)

Pan have you painted those trades on? As really do want to get rid of the 240 markings on my inok gimpy when it arrives.

Edit: silly me, that's a real one :P cheers for such a close picture of the markings though... I sense a project coming on...

Edited by spetsnazdave87

Strange? Well, it's strange that it still happens, but the brits have made a tradition out of buying inferior *suitcase* then begging H&K to fix it :P

It does look exceptionally purty though :)

bah what the heck its only my Tax money being wasted.......

bah what the heck its only my Tax money being wasted.......

Oh come on. We adopted the GPMG in 1964, and it's been going on and on ever since. H&K are just replacing some of the old workhorses with new build, rather than a L85 style comprehensive reworking. Hardly wasted cash, just another investment for the next 40 years :D

Here's mine, freshly painted. Nothing fancy like your VFCs, just a boring AGM that I got cheap from a buddy of mine. Gotta buy some new gizmos or build a gangster grip tongue.gif

30952671.jpg

However you seem to have rear BUIS yet no frontsight?

Might as well take the rear one off to save weight.