MikeLondon

H&K Picture Thread

Recently got a secondhand Umarex MP7 aep (Marui clone), needs some work, but on the whole, nice gun. Does anyone know if the 3 position GBB stock will fit it? 

Holy Mother of God...  Please bring that to ITS in February so I can drool on it.

And on a more serious note, what'd you do for the finish?  Hydrotransfer?  Paint?  DIY?

Finally done with my MP7

Edited by Bucko

Love it, even if you should have Cerakoted it :P

I still think people should paint over the selector markings, and then repaint them on top of the camouflage, but I guess without etched markings to 'fill' with paint it's much harder to repaint them neatly.

VFC MP5A3 GBB (w/LEO marking on the magazine)

img0759lpe.jpg

img0761na.jpg

The file with markings is Open Source (free for all):

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/413017/RS.LEO.MP5.Magazine.zip

Inside the archive two files:

1. RS.LEO.MP5.Magazine.Photo.jpg (It's a SCAN of actual RS LEO magazine);

2. RS.LEO.MP5.Magazine.Marking.cdr (It's a file for Laser created in CorelDRAW).

P.S. I don't have any profit from it. So must you do. ;)

Edited by rusTORK
  • Like 1

I did it in small (or not so small) company called Laser-m (their site www.laser-m.ru). They also got copy of that CorelDRAW file, so your need only magazines and money. Well... maybe also some time. =)

I did it for one magazine (i have only one).

Edited by rusTORK

Akira, I read a bit about your LM416 over on GGI, but how hard is the modification to make that work?  I've been offered an LM4 for a good price...

VFC 416. Inspired by various Special Forces style paint jobs and Medal Of Honor: Warfighter. I did the paint coat a bit light,so it would naturally get that worn paintjob look without looking artificially worn. Its my first paintjob. Decided not to paint the grip seeing my hand would be there and it would only rub off quick.

8403266617_b807d6430a_o.jpg

8403266931_910af2b103_o.jpg

Edited by Mr Foxhound
  • Like 1

Looks neatly executed if a little sparse. IMO it could use a few more layers and colours to make it look a bit less like Tetris. Nice job on the magazine in particular in keeping the window masked.

• Like 1