H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

Very nice. Hopefully my next purchase. I prefer the afg to the vertical one but that still looks badass. Can I ask what the light and optics are?Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Not at all the scope is an element 552 and the torch is a cheapass ultra fire xenon bulb job from eBay (matter of fact I think the offset mount cost nearly as much as the torch ) its got a very strong focused beam to it and to be honest I begrudge spending good money on a decent one and then getting the lens shot out .

I prefer a vert for a compact gun , I do use an AFG though when its in a DMR style , long barrel , scope and bipod .

Edited by druid799
  • 3 weeks later...

I love the sort of accidental modularity the old HK33/G3/MP5/UMP family has.  That's a pretty awesome (and original) little gun.

Still don't get how on earth nobody ever made an airsoft G41.  That would *fruitcage* sell.

A G41?

I would buy that in a heartbeat.

I was astonished myself by it's modularity Everything fits with little adjustment.

The donor gun is a CA33

The barrel is from a JG G3SAS, which is surprisingly metal.

de ras, lower, and stock adaptor is from ICS

the stock is from VFC. But I want to install the new 416 stock.

• 2 weeks later...

Liking it, need to get it some trademarks to finish it of, the receiver looks a bit plain.

So tempted to get the VFC one for that reason

I know, it would've been perfect if it had trades. But you can't have them all. I eventually went with the WE cause of the after market support and price.

• 2 weeks later...