MikeLondon

H&K Picture Thread

Here's my H&K collection:

CA MP5SD3 with all the usual bells and whistles inside.

KSC USP Compact with Shooters Design slide & outer barrel, bells and whistles.

KSC Mk23 with Zeke slide & outer barrel, B&W's

Tom.

P112000825.jpg

Edited by Tommygunn

Tommygun

How did you get the flashlight mount attached to the suppressor?

Delta Zero

What sight is that on your 417?

All these fantastic examples of H&K guns makes me want to get my 416 fixed faster . . . damn Xmas!!

I don't know what this 'flashlight' is you speak of but the doo-da up front, which I bought years ago, is much the same as this ITEM. Just a large Jubilee clip and a profiled section of rail with one slot wider than the others for the clip.

Tom.

Edited by Tommygunn

Delta Zero

What sight is that on your 417?

All these fantastic examples of H&K guns makes me want to get my 416 fixed faster . . . damn Xmas!!

Funny, exactly the same question was asked on another forum. Thats a VisionKing 1.25-5 x 26mm, cracking scope I would recommend it to anyone!

Another little something for this forum. There's been a few on here I think but not too many. I've always loved this, unfortunately all I can get hold of right now is a TM springer, but itll do till I can find a proper MGC GBB! 

IMG_7482.jpg

IMG_7498.jpg

• Like 1

Yup, as FireKnife said, all plastic. They're pretty nice though, as a little plinker you can't go wrong. Fires around 170fps which isn't too bad, with the hop it sends BBs sailing a fair way too.

The grip is bulky correct, but its weirdly comfortable at the same time!

Pkekyo-Nor is that the Vision king 1.25 - 5x26 ? I got one recently for my Block 2 and I must say its a lovely scope clear as a bell and a blue recticule Nice!!! I was wondering about putting it on my 416 but I think its a but much for a 10" barrel!

It is indeed. Scope covers are garbage, but for the price, it's an absolutely great optic.
Can't wait to get it painted :) And maybe I'll buy some Butler Creek scope covers for it.

Butler Creek scope covers

I bought a couple from a US store once. They broke very easily and both the store and manufacturer ignored me so no more Butler Creek for me anymore.

Got around to painting the scope today. Not entirely satisfied, but it can't be helped when even the damn paint is at sub-zero degrees. Actually amazing it would disperse as aerosol at all.
I reckon I will end up repainting it once spring comes around.

IMG_8418.jpg
IMG_8426.jpg
IMG_8443.jpg

IMG_8444.jpg

IMG_8445.jpg

• Like 1