H&K Picture Thread

CA. I have 2 SD front ends from back when they were made from lead, bricks, and the dark matter inside stars. The HK33 was bought as parts - unfortunately the upper receiver is broken in the usual place (shoddy design). PSG-1 stock I picked up for something else and decided to go a different direction, so had it lying around.

HK33 SD would be good, but it would inevitably break in the same place unless you had it remade in steel or something...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

^ thanks guys.

I tried to get XM8 Aeg externals to fit over a heavily modified G36 shell but unfortunately it was extremely fragile and didn't shoot correctly. So (after a long break) I simplified and kept the G36 receiver virtually untouched for the XM8 stock/carry handle/compact handguard to fit.

I have the standard carbine foregrip still to be fitted.

• 2 weeks later...

The pistol it was originally designed for, unless I'm much mistaken. I can't wait 'til Marui make a USP so I can try that combination...

It sure as hell looks like it was it was made for it.

Beautiful gun -Drake-

Edited by johny_blaze

Well I've only shoot 2-3 mags... After that I must have blown an oring  or something and doesn't feen ad leaks gas when the trigger is pressed!

This think has massive recoil it's really impressive!

I'm in contact with Tony Rizzo for this issue, hopefully I'll sort it soon!

Wolf

• Like 1

All you Jack Bauer fanboys (myself included) will have to upgrade your H&K USPc for H&K P30 ;)

In a trailer for the upcoming season of 24, Jack can be seen holding a H&K P30 which he coincidentely also used in a previous episode of 'Touch' (2013)

Touch

TouchS02_zpsc8855f69.jpg

24 Live Another Day

JackUK1_zps59e8d788.jpg

JackUK2_zps0973c451.jpg

What?

So according to you, I should replace my Zeke USPc with a crappy Umarex P30 (the only airsoft version available), for example?

Oh wait, Jack Bauer uses that in 24, so I must throw my Zeke USPc in the trash can and get a Umarex P30, haste :D

Hihi.

Edited by Desert.Express

Hey Desert Express.

Not too sure how you came to that conclusion, as the post was not aimed at you ???

It was just basically a light-hearted shout out to 24 Fans on what to expect next.

I have a USPc that I won't be throwing away soon also.

Maybe something is getting lost in translation, as I at no stage made any comment or reference to your Zeke USPc.

If you want me to comment on it I will ;)

• Like 1

All you Jack Bauer fanboys (myself included) will have to upgrade your H&K USPc for H&K P30 ;)

In a trailer for the upcoming season of 24, Jack can be seen holding a H&K P30 which he coincidentely also used in a previous episode of 'Touch' (2013)

Touch

TouchS02_zpsc8855f69.jpg

24 Live Another Day

JackUK1_zps59e8d788.jpg

JackUK2_zps0973c451.jpg

Ha, I thought that was the HK45...lol, in my defence there isn't a lot of difference until you look closely.