MikeLondon

H&K Picture Thread

DSC04897.jpg

The Devgru's not mine :P But thought I'd put all three together, all three are TM next-gen 416/417, top one's been front wired + modded to take a VFC 416c rail and z-parts barrel and gas block, and the 417's using a VFC 417 16" rail. 

Edited by blobface
  • Like 3

I guess we need more HK417.. VFC GBBR with 16" Kit (RAS and outer barrel)

I have problems with my bipod not attaching firmly, thats why there is cardboard between it and the mount :D

K51A0258_zps9a3dd51f.jpg

K51A0263_zpsd7ffd526.jpg

• Like 3

No. The blow back chamber screws into the rear sight. Plus the real rear site isn't the same size and the front is much too tight to fit in the stock slide or Shooter's Design slide's groove. I suppose with plenty of fitting you could get the front in there, but you still have the issue of the rear site.

I was pretty sad finding that out (put night sights on my P30L and tried installing them on my KWA HK45 to no avail :(

The thing I don't like about Marui's, its that KSC/KWA's factory frame is always nicer than Marui's...

Also atm the RA-Tech's steel barrel, at least the threaded version, looks nicer in KWA with the 16mm+ thread...

KWA HK45 + RA Tech steel slide and 16mm threaded barrel. I can probably use this as a hammer...

Shooting it the recoil seems fine, but manually racking the slide it feels like the recoil spring needs to be stiffer...

original.jpg

original.jpgoriginal.jpg

Well, it started as a TM, but I couldn't stand the squeaky plastic noise the upper receiver made so I replaced it with an full metal ICS upper receiver. When I realised I was busy replacing stuff anyway, I ended up stuffing the whole thing with other parts... Only the lower receiver and the gearbox shell are TM.

So... It's a bit a TM, ICS and various upgrade parts. (;

Edited by Delark

Fair enough! Didn't realise ICS had the B&T trademarkings as well..

Nor did I, my ICS MP5 has a serial number engraved on the side of the mag well iirc. I think it must be a Classic Army upper though since ICS lowers are not TM spec/design whereas the CA ones are and do have B&T trades.