MikeLondon

H&K Picture Thread

Well, got me an HK416 made by AGM and as it was lacking any trades and quite black, I decided to do something about it.

1st pick without flash, second one with it.

HK416Desert.jpg

HK416.jpg

Might go and paint the vertigrip as well... and it still needs a ton of accessories.

i was thinking about how awesome it would be to have a H&K m27 IAR for an AEG. i messaged VFC yesterday about it . since they already make the best 416 IMHO . they said they would take a look into it. i think they should come out with it as a complete upper for the people who already have a 416.

I'd much rather want murder your family for a 417, but nobody wants than an IAR.

You had a tiny bit of a grammatical error in that post, so I went ahead and tidied it up for you. :3

If VFC made a HK417 with the proper mags, I would *suitcase* bricks, then sell the bricks and use the money to buy a VFC HK417.

If VFC made a HK417 with the proper mags, I would *suitcase* bricks, then sell the bricks and use the money to buy a VFC HK417.

Could you teach me how to acquire that skill? 'Cause I want a 417 as well...

It's a Dboys but I think that these are no longer made. I have two and bought both used.

Ahh, okay, I have seen the dboys recievers with full trades for sale, so that may be an option for me if I just buy the umarex one. How is the external build quality of the dboys? It sure looks pretty amazing in your pics, which by the way are awesome. I'm probably going to do the same thing for a modern seal loadout, just with an eotech 551 up top.

The quality is top notch. Dboys HK416 is in my opinion the best gun externally that they've ever made. The ones with full trades are becoming more and more rare.

Cool, good to know. I have heard that the recievers have more of a grayish color to them, which I notice a slight bit on yours, however, in the pics it still looks amazing. How is it in real life?