MikeLondon

H&K Picture Thread

I have two HK416 lowers and 3 uppers made by Dboys and they all look the same. The colour is a bit darker in real life than in my pictures. Good to go in my opinion.

Gentlemen.... Pick your poison...

RIMG0036.jpg

top to bottom,

Well aw.338

- PEQ-15 with IR/red Laser and IR/regular flasshlight

- M1 40mm Leupold scope w/ buttlers creek scope covers

- Flyye arm panel (big one)

- Bipod

- Sniper scrim

JG H&K416

- SR-25 flipup sights

- m3 flashlight

- Vert-grip

Well R4 H&K MP7

- C-More Reddot sight

- VFC MP7 QD silencer

TM H&K MK.23

- TM SOCOM 16mm Silencer

Gerber RX-700 Flashlight

Various Patches

Refreshing the thread with some oldschool stuff. I apologize for the quality of the pics...

Top: G3A3 M/963 (Portuguese Army designation)

Bottom: G3A3 M/961

Both heve RS handguards ans stocks, fitted by me. Enjoy!

img0021ka.jpg

img0023hdc.jpg

img0026jd.jpg

Edited by Imperator

dont they need yellow stocks too?

They do, for transport. In game we are now allowed to hide the yellow paint. That's why I have a yellow TM stock. No way in hell am I painting a RS stock! Especially the wooden one!

Or maybe the man is using an external battery between the two parts of the stock (which obviously will not be able to fold all the way down...) and he removed it in order to take the photo...

Unfortunately I haven't found a battery to fit inside of it yet. I run a external battery that sits between the sliding stock arms. Its a 2200mah 11.1volt and while you can't fully close the stock anymore you can hardly tell that the battery is there unless you look hard.

Unfortunately I haven't found a battery to fit inside of it yet. I run a external battery that sits between the sliding stock arms. Its a 2200mah 11.1volt and while you can't fully close the stock anymore you can hardly tell that the battery is there unless you look hard.

Oh darn it! I friend of mine uses the same expedient. I was hoping you had found the solution...

Back to the drawing board (head-mashing against the wall)! :P

Your's is it a TM or CA?

Mostly TM, with some weird pistol grip that doesn't fit correctly. Need to order a new one.

Hadn't noticed the pistol grip. By looking at it, i recalled some guy's G3 over here, a few years back, that had the same problem. If I remember it right, it's from some clone G3 SAS...

IMG_20110712_105608.jpg

My CQB primary, complete with kangaroo pouch. I added an ICS front sight and laser to my Cyma metal MP5K and it looks a little odd protruding past the barrel--should I get a claw adapter, this silencer adapter, or leave it alone? I have no intention of using a suppressor, it's just for looks (and this isn't meant to be a particularly authentic RIF).

IMG_20110712_105458.jpg

My CQB primary, complete with kangaroo pouch. I added an ICS front sight and laser to my Cyma metal MP5K and it looks a little odd protruding past the barrel--should I get a claw adapter, this silencer adapter, or leave it alone? I have no intention of using a suppressor, it's just for looks (and this isn't meant to be a particularly authentic RIF).

Get a silencer adapter and an AAC QD silencer. The Mp5k looks amazing with one on.