H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

7.62 is a lot easier. - See http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/194389-hk-picture-thread/?view=findpost&p=2695399

The large proportion of this build was spent getting the rear endplate to fit and then the stock attached to it. Really, it would have been a lot simpler just to pick up a CA33 rear stock and convert that. The downside of the relative rarity of these models (33/53) is the lack of spare or option parts, let alone cheap second hand spares. Such oddly designed guns (different receivers for the 33 and 53, different handguard mounting to every other MP5 out there, M4 style hop but MP5 lower, but G3 rear end rather than MP5...)

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).

http://tea-and-medals.co.uk/images/external/HK53-1.jpghttp://tea-and-medals.co.uk/images/external/HK53-2.jpg

http://tea-and-medals.co.uk/images/external/HK53-3.jpg

I adore short classic 5.56 HKs. The absolute minute someone releases a steel hk53, I'm snapping it up.

I really want the LCT G3, but I would rather a 5.56 model.

I adore short classic 5.56 HKs. The absolute minute someone releases a steel hk53, I'm snapping it up.

I really want the LCT G3, but I would rather a 5.56 model.

The LCT ones look good and it'll be interesting to see some of the reviews. I suspect if they branch out then MP5 is the next most likely candidate, but we can always hope for an HK53/33. It would at least get rid of one of the large worries which is the body snapping at the front tabs. At least with a G3 you can run a PDI internal reinforcement core.

That said, one of the nice things about my HK53 is how light it is, which makes a welcome change after running heavier guns for a while.

I also really like the look of a K, but I could see it being quite a challenge to make...

moN8OgA.jpg

Not mine, found on http://imgur.com/gallery/oNIae

I've seen a few done in similar ways and I'm tempted. But perhaps I'll get some game time with the current one first...

• Like 10
well...it's an HK AND an AR, and I'm pretty sure the last set I took made it to the AR thread, so I'll let this set drop in here. 

WE 416 CQB, finally fully dressed with SRS sight and PEQ-16. Only change I think I'll make now is probably throw a standard birdcage hider back on and call it a day.  

2An6vbg.jpg

jijeuHj.jpg

axwKk9e.jpg

jKvaLGL.jpg

Edited by Bostitch
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

John Wick 1 and 2.... The TTI AR / 416 primaries build are in progress too. 

20170923-133829.jpg

TM x RA-Tech full steel HK45 (In lieu of P30L), RS Tru-dot tritium sights with WT John Wick comp.

TM x TH full steel TTI G34 Combat Master with RS TTI fiber optic sights and mag well. 

Chocolate

Edited by blobface
  • Like 8
  • 4 weeks later...

My girlfriend wanted a wood kit on an MP5.

My girlfriend got a wood kit on an MP5.

QWy4qnU.jpg

The foregrip modification was quite extensive but it's rock solid now. The new CA MP5s use a faux bolt that opens when you cock the gun, which lets them use an AK style hop up unit which is MILES ahead of the old TM style unit, but for some silly reason they kept the mountings on the cocking tube for the old MP5 hop unit in case you wanted to use a shittier hop up. Said mountings required grinding off as they interfere substantially with the fit of the wood foregrip.

Internally, it's one of the new CA MP5s, so it came with a 9mm QSC gearbox with a bore up kit as standard, Deans connectors with a mosfet included.

Bore up kit was overkill for a 229mm inner barrel and the mosfet was ok but wouldn't fit well in the wood stock.

In the end, I redid the wiring to leave a deans connector in the front, hidden under the cocking tube, with a 3034 based MOSFET in the back behind the gearbox, so if she wants to switch back to the flashlight foregrip and sliding stock for CQB games, all she needs to do is push out two pins, take the stock and grip off, switch the power connectors in the rear to the front wiring, then pop the sliding stock and foregrip on.

Lonex 6.03mm tightbore, flat hopped, m-nub installed, Lonex cylinder head, piston head, CYMA FMR piston with AOE adjustment, SHS 13:1 gears short-stroked by 3 teeth, M120 spring, SHS Neo 16tpa motor. On a 11.1v stick that fits in the stock, it does 1.1J @ 33-35rps and can fling a 0.28g bb out to 60m.

And, as is traditional with all the guns I build for other people, the first game day it gets taken out, she shot me with it, right in the throat at 50m. -_-

• Like 3