MikeLondon

H&K Picture Thread

Hi!

Is it possible to put AK-stick (which fit under top cover) LiPo battery under the front handguard at G3?

We speak about RS plastic and wood handguards, and not the wide bipod-black one. I can remove wood/plstic inside, I have all routers, dremels etc.

I not often see collapsible stock G3 AEGs with those thin handguards, so I suspect something... :mellow:

Edited by Murdoc

9 hours ago, Murdoc said:

Hi!

Is it possible to put AK-stick (which fit under top cover) LiPo battery under the front handguard at G3?

We speak about RS plastic and wood handguards, and not the wide bipod-black one. I can remove wood/plstic inside, I have all routers, dremels etc.

I not often see collapsible stock G3 AEGs with those thin handguards, so I suspect something... :mellow:

I'd say it's pretty much impossible unless you take a lot of material out, use bullet connectors and a lipo with separated cells.

I just hide a small brick battery in between the arms of the sliding stock.

MVIMG-20180825-134753.jpg

MVIMG-20180825-134803.jpg

MVIMG-20180825-134832.jpg

VFC VP9 with Brontes Firearms (Don't think that company even exists anymore) style steel slide with RMR. Removed the slide rackers as I find them really uncomfortable. 

Edited by blobface
  • Like 8

My DEVGRU Blaster, built as a wall hanger.

45022770491_da4972556e_c.jpg

31150323568_cf8b024d35_c.jpg

VFC GBB MP7A1 w/rails
FMA TB0072 LA5
Mcnett Digital Desert camo tape
Element M600b
Aim-O T1
Painted using Rustoleum Khaki 1917, and Tamiya Wooden Deck Tan, JGSDF Brown and Light Sand.

• Like 3

MVIMG-20190121-155227.jpg

TM next-gen 416D converted to 416C, battery in RVG Grip (7.4v 1000 mah), VFC 416C Handguard with modded Z-Part steel barrel and gas block front sight.

MVIMG-20190121-153316.jpg

You did... what? Remington RAHG for VFC, full marking by RunInWorkshop, integrated TM tracer, no gas block / mock piston installed for easy battery access, can take larger batteries in handguard too. Tracer timed as such so you can turn it off / on through the bottom of the handguard.

• Like 7

My VFC  HK416 GBB with my VFC MP7 as above 😄

45967667665_c3ebc2f4d9_c.jpg

• VFC RAHG
  • Hogue Grip
  • China nonsense optics
  • Magpul CTR
  • Fake Surefire M600/RVG/LA5

'Inspired' by the Mark Owen set-up pics.

@blobface The Remington trades are hella cool by the way, might have to get that done too 👍

Edited by Delta_Knight
  • Like 1

Nice set up Delta_Night. Unfortunately for us in the USA, we have to deal with all the white lettering about trademarks and "this is not a toy" permanently engraved on the Umarex HK45 slide. It's the only thing keeping me from buying one.

I had the same issue with the PPQ. However, I broke down and refinished one of the slides and it came out really well. Had to lightly sand and steel wool and then glass bead blast, prime and apply 2 coats of satin black paint. What a PITA.

I dont think I have the skills to match the paint on the HK.

7 hours ago, Wingman said:

Nice set up Delta_Night. Unfortunately for us in the USA, we have to deal with all the white lettering about trademarks and "this is not a toy" permanently engraved on the Umarex HK45 slide. It's the only thing keeping me from buying one.

Thanks man!

Just Googled and had a look on Evike 🤢

Now I get what it means by “Asia Edition”

I don't think I've ever put any pictures of this up.

CAxiah5.jpg

j8btCiF.jpg

KSC/KWA System 7 HK Mk.23 with Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel and Volante Airsoft Aurora high-volume telescopic BBU. Accessorised with blobface's custom-CNC-milled M1913 rail adapter, clone X300V, and limited-edition steel G&P OHWS suppressor professionally rethreaded to 16mm CCW.

• Like 6

Very nice Mk23. Just got my TM NBB version back into good shooting order with new magazines. I always wanted a KSC/KWA version.