MikeLondon

H&K Picture Thread

Hi!

Is it possible to put AK-stick (which fit under top cover) LiPo battery under the front handguard at G3?

We speak about RS plastic and wood handguards, and not the wide bipod-black one. I can remove wood/plstic inside, I have all routers, dremels etc.

I not often see collapsible stock G3 AEGs with those thin handguards, so I suspect something... :mellow:

Edited by Murdoc

9 hours ago, Murdoc said:

Hi!

Is it possible to put AK-stick (which fit under top cover) LiPo battery under the front handguard at G3?

We speak about RS plastic and wood handguards, and not the wide bipod-black one. I can remove wood/plstic inside, I have all routers, dremels etc.

I not often see collapsible stock G3 AEGs with those thin handguards, so I suspect something... :mellow:

I'd say it's pretty much impossible unless you take a lot of material out, use bullet connectors and a lipo with separated cells.

I just hide a small brick battery in between the arms of the sliding stock.

MVIMG-20180825-134753.jpg

MVIMG-20180825-134803.jpg

MVIMG-20180825-134832.jpg

VFC VP9 with Brontes Firearms (Don't think that company even exists anymore) style steel slide with RMR. Removed the slide rackers as I find them really uncomfortable. 

Edited by blobface
  • Like 6