H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

On 3/17/2019 at 10:31 PM, Black_Bird said:

Current version of my G3. Might make some changes down the road but pretty happy with it for now

l4i0Hi6.jpg?3

Gd2KXKq.jpg?2

Gorgeous looking gun but the magpul grip looks hideous on it way too modern for my liking i’d go for an old school knights armourment Type my self , but that’s just me ,  I’m an old fart that hates seeing new and old mixed up ! 😂😂😂

On 3/18/2019 at 5:34 PM, hitmanNo2 said:

I'm not generally a fan of OD furniture but it looks very cool on G3s.

I agree, I don't think I'd put it on any other gun.

On 3/19/2019 at 2:33 AM, sear said:

Nice. Gives me hope of salvaging parts for my own G3. 

Thanks and Never give up hope! The world needs more G3s on the field!

2 hours ago, druid799 said:

Gorgeous looking gun but the magpul grip looks hideous on it way too modern for my liking i’d go for an old school knights armourment Type my self , but that’s just me ,  I’m an old fart that hates seeing new and old mixed up ! 😂😂😂

Thanks and I originally planned to get a KA style grip for it. Got the Magpul after shooting a buddies AR with one. It was just more comfortable for me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well got an IDZ stock for my TM recoil KSK build , painted and fitted great ! all sorted ? Nope not a chance ! the Airsoft OCD went in to meltdown!🤯 suppressor’s wrong and the scope mount is wrong ! 😱

So now it has the correct KAC QD suppressor and a 98% correct scope and mount , calm returned to my world (ish for now ) .👍

05F088A7-CFBE-44AC-82ED-E1939BB9627C.jpeg

Edited by druid799
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can't really speak for availability but it was 2700 Hong Kong dollars back when I got it, expensive for aluminium kit but not bad for steel kit, especially given you get irons as well with it. I can ask around if you are interested? They aren't really in shops anymore.

*Oh they work amazingly well. Was at a practical shooting event and people used to hi capa race guns tried it and was amazed by how it stood up to that despite being full steel.