MikeLondon

H&K Picture Thread

Hey, a bit of lame question, but trying to google, and it's giving me all sorts of unrelated junk... Does the WE888/HK3P 416 GBBR come with the two-part barrel to switch between 10" and 14" barrel lengths?

The 416 is cool. Had one before. I couldn't justify keeping it due to how similar it is to an M4 build and the proprietary design features of it makes it less customizable than an M4. But yeah, sexy build man! :D

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 8:19 PM, sandstorm said:

Hey, a bit of lame question, but trying to google, and it's giving me all sorts of unrelated junk... Does the WE888/HK3P 416 GBBR come with the two-part barrel to switch between 10" and 14" barrel lengths?

So, no one answered me, so I got one to check

1. Yes, the barrel is two-part, but the inner barel is too long to hide by flashhider in 10" mode.

2. Thankfully, KicBBGun got me one with shorter inner barrel to go with the 10" length.

3. It's sexy with the 20-round VN magazines...

4. Need couple more things to make it as sleek as I like, though.

1 hour ago, skyflash said:

Some oldschool tools, because what a boring day it is.

DSCF2433_PSrecadré_IG.jpg

How's the SIG P230 always wanted one just can't bring my self to spend £170 on a pistol

It's a pretty cool collector toy. Skirmishable only if you play inside buldings. Because the range is pathetic.

My only concern is the plastic construction, as the metal kit is impossible to find nowadays, but I always loved this small fu**er.

5 hours ago, Bada Bing said:

It’s so beautiful! 
That PDW stock made by WE too?

Yes my dear sir, it's a WE stock.

So... I heard we are on a H&K thread. I have some H&K stuff.

KWA gbb fresh from this morning.

DSCF2461_PSrecadré_IG.jpg

• Like 7

On 4/30/2020 at 7:15 AM, Bloodsword said:

VFC MP5A5 Aeg

-Rs stock

-Rs body pins

-Rs rear sight

any modification required to get the F stock to fit? I wanted to do this to mine... before F stocks started selling for like $600   :(

9 hours ago, Agent Orange said:

any modification required to get the F stock to fit? I wanted to do this to mine... before F stocks started selling for like $600   :(

It went right into place and locks in place. The issue now is to lock it in retracted position. This means making a small square in stock (hacksaw/dremel/file).

The price was around 60 € at Zib militaria for the stock.

• Thanks 1