H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

@Orb, Is your fire selector wobbly at all? As mine lols about all the time and its a pain

Nope it's really strong working. Makes a nice "click" sound and you can feel the strength of the fire selector spring.

If you use a real Grip you might check out a real fire selector spring? Could help perhaps.

Regards

orb

Edited by oRb

Nope it's really strong working. Makes a nice "click" sound and you can feel the strength of the fire selector spring.

If you use a real Grip you might check out a real fire selector spring? Could help perhaps.

Regards

orb

I'm just now putting mine together and find the springs too hard and after its installed the selector doesnt budge this with the rs long spring in my TD grip and the short spring with a normal A2 grip.

• 2 weeks later...

How much modification does it take to mount an SD front end on a G3?

Currently fitting wood to my G3. Stock is done. Handguard is tricky - not sure I want to chop the metal strip below the gas tube to fit it properly. Any suggestions?

Also: getting desperate for G3 midcaps now. Anyone know a source for a reasonable priced ones (including shipping to UK!)?

How much modification does it take to mount an SD front end on a G3?

Currently fitting wood to my G3. Stock is done. Handguard is tricky - not sure I want to chop the metal strip below the gas tube to fit it properly. Any suggestions?

Also: getting desperate for G3 midcaps now. Anyone know a source for a reasonable priced ones (including shipping to UK!)?

http://www.safarasoftair.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21_202_205&products_id=6161

The shipping tends to be a bit expensive, so joining up with a mate or two to make the buy is advisable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thread needs more weapons designed like a fish. <3 My XM8 Carbine is done externally now, loving the "MAS" / z-ISM V red dot / laser sight. :) This video is three minutes longer than the previous one but still not as in-depth as some people would like, I imagine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyAzJ4znNzA

Just got a Guarder SP150 FTK for the longer Rifle / Sharpshooter model so it should be finished soon too. :)