H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

Pan have you painted those trades on? As really do want to get rid of the 240 markings on my inok gimpy when it arrives.

Edit: silly me, that's a real one :P cheers for such a close picture of the markings though... I sense a project coming on...

Edited by spetsnazdave87

Strange? Well, it's strange that it still happens, but the brits have made a tradition out of buying inferior *suitcase* then begging H&K to fix it :P

It does look exceptionally purty though :)

bah what the heck its only my Tax money being wasted.......

Strange? Well, it's strange that it still happens, but the brits have made a tradition out of buying inferior *suitcase* then begging H&K to fix it :P

bah what the heck its only my Tax money being wasted.......

Oh come on. We adopted the GPMG in 1964, and it's been going on and on ever since. H&K are just replacing some of the old workhorses with new build, rather than a L85 style comprehensive reworking. Hardly wasted cash, just another investment for the next 40 years :D