H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh ya know, just took some snaps with my potato camera ;)

WE "Apache" MP5A5 with VFC rail mount, Konus red dot sight and VFC handguard with light. :D

K11j64m.png

arWrLOn.png

Some bonus behind the scenes pictures of my tools for exposure, white balance and colors. Straight out of the camera vs. after adjustments. :D

Shot with a Nikon D600 DSRL and Nikon 50mm 1.8f lens.

RAW image out of camera.

c4uCahU.png

RAW adjusted and edited image.

fbmKzjx.png

Subjectively one might like the unedited photo more, because of higher contrast and saturation. But it's wrong. Wrong I tell ya! :P

Honestly, the adjustments really make the stuff look as it did in front of my own eyes, pretty much.

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2018 at 12:29 AM, NonEx said:

WE "Apache" MP5A5 with VFC rail mount, Konus red dot sight and VFC handguard with light. :D

Would I be right in thinking I would run into problems if I used any other rail mount than the VFC for a VFC/WE MP5 GBB as the receiver is RS spec?  The standard typical no name/China mount wouldn't work?

2 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Would I be right in thinking I would run into problems if I used any other rail mount than the VFC for a VFC/WE MP5 GBB as the receiver is RS spec?  The standard typical no name/China mount wouldn't work?

The VFC is 100% RS spec, but the WE is sliiiiightly wider (by about 0.8-1mm) in the frontend fitting. Plastic foregrips will fit as they have some flex, but metal RIS frontends for the RS won't. The CYMA KAC style MP5 RIS frontend will fit fine though.

Up top though, all the MP5/G3 claw mounts or RIS mounts fit fine.

• Like 1