hello Guys,

i have been using the french official army pants, vest, shirt, hat and utility belt for 1 y now. You can see the picture on http://www.opforcemagazine.com/ number 3.

about the vest and pants:

i have abused them with weekly game (airsoft CQB, paintball wood...) and clean them every time. My first comment is that even without being 100% water proof, they did protect me from ther rain quite well. Even when I clean them, i am always surprised how fast they dry.

the vest only has 2 zipped pocket, but to be honest, you do not need more (like on the british DPM one) because you either use a belt on a full protection/molle vest on top. Another good point about the vest is that you can protect your neck quite well

Tshirt:

the t shirt is i believe to open on the neck and it is good only to absorbe the swet. Cleaning get the color to fed quite fast.

the hat:

it looks awesome even it is is smaller than its us counter part.

the belt:

wide and with a strong fix... but the way to adjust it is not great... as soon as you get weight on it, the 2 small plugs do open on one or the other side.

conclusion in comparison with british 95 DPM:

if you want to start a team, do get the french DPM

it will generate lots of bad joke by the other team, and at the same time it is better than the UK counter part :rolleyes: