.22 bullet found in Fossgate, York

Ion

There is a box of them about 10 feet away from me. Looks like one of those 500 round bricks...

:o

Who the *fruitcage* do I call? 911? I'm scared.

:unsure:

Someone hold me.

-Vic

I'm truly baffled as to how anyone could come to the conclusion to call the police over a bullet lying around. Regardless of the caliber.

In a country where guns are so restricted the majority of the population believe they are totally banned?

It hasn't even confirmed to be live yet, I know loads of "goths" who wear dummy ammo as jewelry.

I just walked into my kitchen and found a knife lying on the table. Thank goodness the police came and took it away, I have no idea why such a dangerous and terrifying weapon should be allowed to exist.

Maybe I'll get into the news!

[sarcasm]*sigh* sheeple, another .22 (that appears an inert)was found on Fossgate in York, wow a whole 1.2 miles away from me now... oh well lets get strap on the kevlar to go shopping.[/sarcasm]

Looks like some kids have been buying "kool gunz n stuffz" from "Blue Moon" to "look da bomb an shizz innit".

"Oh noes teh ammoz in teh streetz," while a farmer pops across to the hospital with a shotgun in his nice new landrover... (just across the street from here), I'll keep watching Calendar to see if I can spot myself when the TV crew turn up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Misfit, April 15, 2011 - I'm a spammer.
Hidden by Misfit, April 15, 2011 - I'm a spammer.

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8805022.Fossgate_bullet_find_mystery/

This made news? Pretty funny, thats taking anti gun to a new extreme.

I like the picture of him kneeling where he found the bullet. You'd think he found a dead body or something.

Local news.

Also, it is only a few months after two particularly large shootings, one resulting in a nation-wide manhunt. So, of course, members of the public are liable to overreact.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived