Fill in the blanks

vorpalbunnie

• 1 month later...

Two pieces of string walk into a bar and find a table.

The first piece of string goes up and says to the barman "Two pints of bitter, please"'

"Sorry" says the barman "I can't serve string"

The first piece of string goes back to his mate and tells him.

The second piece of string goes to the bar and says "Two pints of bitter, please".

"Aren't you a piece of string ?" the barman asks.

To which the string replies "No, I'm a frayed knot".

a polo and a trebor walk into a bar, and theres a smint in there getting gobby and threatening people, making out that he will beat anyone and will fight the next person who walks in

then a new mint walks in and the smints nowhere to be found, hes hiding in the bog.

barman says, thought you could fight anyone and winh?

Smint replies, I ain't fighting him hes menthol.

3 blokes go into a pub, well i say three, 4, well i say 4, 100. In fact the enitre population of the UK, no wait Europe, no wait Euro-asia. No the whole male population of the world goes into a pub.

First bloke says, i'll get this round.

From the weird and wonderful mind of Bill Bailey.

Three blokes go into a pub and the whole thing ends in a tedios, inevitable pun.

'FireKnife'

• 7 months later...

Two peanuts walked into a bar, and one was a-salted.

----

A dog walked into a bar and asked for a beer. With that a man at the bar said I don't want to drink at the same bar as this dog. The dog and the man got into a fight and the man shot the

dog in the foot. With that the dog yelped out of the bar and down the street.

A week later the same dog walked into the same bar, this time he was wearing a black hat, a black vest, black chaps, black boots, a black gun belt with a pair of black colt .45's one on

either side, and a black bandage around his sore foot. He goes up to the bar and says to the bar tender "I'm looking for the man that shot my paw"

Archived