chav glock...

joss1

I did leave a copy of Ninjitsu for XXXXXXX in there but he's going to have to think like a Ninja to find it.

So basically thinks the world revolves around him and that airsoft guns are accurate out to 150m?

Sounds like some other forums are full of Ninjas then.

I bet you the black pajama clad guys off old Feudal Japan are turning in their graves. Poor guys, having their name disgraced, just like 1920's gangsters.

'FireKnife'

So basically thinks the world revolves around him and that airsoft guns are accurate out to 150m?

Sounds like some other forums are full of Ninjas then.

I bet you the black pajama clad guys off old Feudal Japan are turning in their graves. Poor guys, having their name disgraced, just like 1920's gangsters.

'FireKnife'

Classically the word "ninja" refers to murderers, thieves and such other nastiness. 'corse the famous men of the 20s you talk of....

150m? Nuclear rounds are good out to the horizon!

My bbs have so much power that if you fire them they come back round using gravity and the Earth's circumference to hit you in the back.

Beat that.

I'll answer that if you give me a Tokyo Marui HiCapa 4.3

:rolleyes:

'FireKnife'

Mine are so powerful that when fired with the correct hopup setting they appear to be large golden carrots traveling towards you at considerable velocity.

Mine are so Ninja that when fired they split into EXACTLY the number of seperate pellets to hit you and all the guys on your team, even those out of my line of sight.

Trust me, nothing is more Ninja. Except an actual Ninja :P

'FireKnife'

When I draw my guns they generally explode in my face and everyone laughs at me

Bet its not just your guns that do that ;)

My gun is so Ninja everytime i draw it i get not one but 45 Mysterious Stranger visits, along with the music.

'FireKnife'

Archived