If you could play anywhere............

FireKnife

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
also, i forgot about the gas issue in the cold, but it doesnt really affect my boltie

Damn you and your works in all weathers action.

But like all things its the big noise that gets the girls, not the whisper quiet firers, bring it on B)

Add to this the Hobbit village in Matamata from the LOTR movies:

dscf0414z.jpg

dscf0437m.jpg

dscf0439y.jpg

From my personal album, sometimes it pays to have family around the world.

'FireKnife'

Arctic Research Station

Battleship / Aircraft carrier

Battleship Island (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashima_Island)

Columbian Jungle

Castle

Undersea base (kinda like Aquatica from "Deep Blue Sea", or the place from 'Sphere'

Refinery

Dock yards

Conference Centre

Construction site

Nuclear power station

--------------------

To name a few ;)

Most of those "Hobbit holes" are well and truly gone now, quite a few collapsed last winter due to the weather... Nobody looked after them and being movie props they werent exactly built to last...

Never really got to play in them.

There's a decrepit mental hospital down here that the AOS/CETAG/STG/Army use for training.. not open to civilians but i've heard that quite a few rookies have been scared out of their wits. Used to house some nasty mental patients back in the 1800's to 1900's, was closed down after some very gristly murders. I would want to buy the place, then run overnight games there, Not to see who'd win, but to see who'd be left come morning :D

Not to see who'd win, but to see who'd be left come morning

If my application to NZ goes through i would gladly go half on that idea once i am over there.

Too bad about the Hobbit holes, do they actually still run tourist things threr then or can't someone just buy it up to airsoft on the remains?

'FireKnife'

I'd like to play in China.

More specifically, the up and coming bootleg Starcraft amusement park in China.

joyland3.jpg

As if shooting at each other isn't fun enough, and since money is no object in this fantasy thread, I'd hire a hoard of willing locals to costume up and act as the Zerg.

Take one of those big airplane graveyards, set off a load of big bombs, and come back later and enjoy the crazy landscape.

also

There was this building I used to work at. It started out as a 50s or 60s build hospital, and it got expanded in pretty much every decade since. So you've got this huge building with all these different styles of building all mashed together, kind of like a .....a......Space Hulk.

Cadets is awesome, no doubt about that :) ATC though not ACF ;) I can't wait to get back to my squadron. I'd love to do Eastmere at night, last light or first light - one team defending and the other attacking, and open up the assault with a *fruitcage* load of bangs and smoke and a fire support group opening up with GPMGs :D

No way dude I was ACF and when we went we fought alongside some para's and was part of an international exercise against the yanks from mildenhal/lakenheath. Even as 14yo cadets we handed the yanks the arses :) hehe anyway back on topic Id like to play at Gatwick or Heathrow :)

Gatwick or Heathrow

Stanstead with the train system too!

Or possibly a bit of a charge around Hong Kong airport. It is so clean you can slide a good 30m on the floor, at Heathrow you would just stick to the ground. :P

Though sticking a riot shield on one of those moving floor sections of Heathrow and moving to position behind that would be fun.

'FireKnife'

I'd like to play in China.

More specifically, the up and coming bootleg Starcraft amusement park in China.

As if shooting at each other isn't fun enough, and since money is no object in this fantasy thread, I'd hire a hoard of willing locals to costume up and act as the Zerg.

Wait ... they're making a amusement park based on Starcraft ?!

Nothing says i'm a cool guy while getting a lap dance and shooting some bad guys B) Only thing missing is the cold beer.

You seen the sex-action sequence in Drive Angry (SO BADASS)? Because that's what I'm imagining something like now...

This place http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=146275795429392&id=100001180212717&ref=mf

even though it is possible to go there I would still choose here wink.gif

That place looks amazing!

A small island with one team defending and one attacking from boats!

Parts of Pripyat, Chernobyl and the surrounding area - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. style (although I think some Ukrainians beat me too it...)

A fake (or real...) giant space station

Nakatomi Plaza (Fox Plaza IRL) from Die Hard :P

Oil rig

Archived