AK & Variants Picture Thread

I understand but for the price VFC is still out of shape, Buying a Dboys/Kalash full steel variant is much better for the money then buying a VFC.

Don't forget that VFC AKs all only come with 320FPS. So you need to buy atleast a stronger spring and another Piston/Piston Head.

Kalash comes with 400FPS out of the box.

(Can only speak about my Kalash AKSU)

Regards

orb

After a year or so, Dboys AK's fps dropped considerably...both ones I had chronoed over 380 when new, now they are down to 350-ish and one of them had air nozzle's o-ring fall off so it shot at 200-ish...

The finish on VFC is what is important. Also, VFC Aks-74 is on sale for $300 on airsplat in case anyone did not know. :D

I did not like black plastic bushing on VFC, for the record; and I do plan to get at least a Guarder SP120 spring.

With that said, I am still planning on getting VFC AK-74M later for a more modern impression.

Also, VFC shoots about 40% faster than RealSword models with high torque motors, which shot about as fast as Dboys(I am beginning to think that the motors from RealSword and Dboys are made by the same company to similar specs...).

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

My VFC AK74M but now AK103 Style:

Ak103_01.JPGAk103_02.JPG

Ak103_03.JPG

Izhmash AK103 Muzzle isn't on the picture yet.

I didn't liked the plastic stock set.

This model is only available from VFC. That' why I bought it :-)

Regards

orb

Edited by oRb

I was just browsing some real steel ak parts today and found this pretty cool veteran ak wood kit set on Apexgunparts. I thought it was too cool to pass up posting here. https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/products_id/2034 These would look pretty epic on a ak project gun. Especially since they likely saw some real combat.

Mine came quick! Only got pics of two of them because the third was totally covered in cosmoline and I didn't feel like taking it out of the bag.

Not sure what I'm going to do with these yet, I may need to build a new AK for them! Maybe a real one.

AK_0826_1040237.jpg

AK_0826_1040238.jpg

AK_0826_1040239.jpg

Yes, that's Bugs and Penelope Le Pew.

nice, the wood kits are awesome sigma. I wish I had a bit more money, I would get myself a set as well. I'm thinking I would probably get a cyma akm or something and strip the paint and use some bluing chemical along with the wood kit.. It would look awesome for sure.

btw, the galil doesn't look half bad. I'm kind of a purist, but the rails seem to fit well.

If anyone in this thread knows of a source for a steel AKM clone (DBoys/Kalash preferably), I'd be very much obliged if you'd mention it. Trying to find something to put that furniture on.

there is one for sale on ebay, its a cyma though

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110734664987?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_949

Thanks Snigel. I've picked up a VFC AKMS with a wonky stock latch (previous owner lost the locking pins) and was worried that the mags wouldn't play nicely. Just need to figure out how to address the missing parts or figure out a way to use a LCT AIMS receiver as I prefer that stock.

-Piano

Edited by PianoBlack

That does look nice WhiteHawk and I would never have thought to attach a light like that.

It's a standard russian issue mount :P Cable ties and gaffa tape, only I was out of anything but hot pink gaffa tape, so xcableties it was. I saw it used by a solider in iraq to a Galatz looking thing.

Do Galil pics go here now?

Well they ARE derivatives AK47 -> Vz56. -> Galil