AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Pretty sure it's a PK01, mount is probably one of these.

Also, magnified optic on a short barreled 7.62 AK with a terrible railed dust cover. I don't even...

Airsoft version!!:

AF-SM-MT005_2_MARK.jpg

It seems to bolt down somehow at the back, so it's not as rickety as you would expect. Even more horrifying:

AF-SM-MT006_2_MARK.jpg

Anyone know what that scope is?

No that's definitely an Aimpoint. Just compare to this photo, it looks nothing like a PK-01:

pk01combo1.jpg

Yes there are direct-to-ring 30mm side AK mounts. I can't name the one specifically used in that photo, but here is a US-made example:

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=42799/Product/AK-30MM-MOUNT

Edited by slu

Just bought this fully functional DBoys AK74 with a Prommy tightbore and some red hopup chamber for $5. What to do, what to do...

5 bucks? :ranting2: damn, you are lucky. i'd stuff some nicer internals and leave the classic externals as it is now. thats a sweet buy!

-brendan

It was $50 for an AGM VSR clone, spare bolt, half a gearbox's internals, half of a P90's externals (upper and a rail kit), the AK, a drop leg rig, battery, charger, and 3 mags. Seemed like a sure thing. :)

I am leaning towards the classic externals, except for repainting it. The internals seem pretty solid, even though it is a DBoys.

Edited by SteevoLS

Nice catch SteevoLS! (hit me up if you are looking for a ribbed dust cover ;) )

In other news, my stock finally came in!!! Obligatory artsy fartsy showcasing the romy grip :P

2011-10-19_12-24-39_HDR-1.jpg

Still waiting for my grip to come in and then I gotta find a proper muzzle break

Still waiting on parts for my mag-k :bam: