AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Beta Project is a HK manufacturer. So any affiliation with a Taiwanese manufacturer, especially at those prices is highly unlikely. I'll have to ask them when next I see them (if they wish to publicly divulge that info is another question). My gut says it's either Cyma (whose AK aren't that bad at all nowadays) or their own manufacturing as I do know they have the capability and resources to do it.

Did someone say MAG-K?

2011-11-10_18-25-55_HDR.jpg

:D (sorry for indoor pic, its pitch black outside)

Now if my stupid MIAD would ever come in then I could work on getting that fitted...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned anything about the rails on the BP. CYMA makes that top rail so I guess it would stand to reason that maybe they got them to make the bottom rail as well? No way its the LCT at that price. From the pictures/videos, the rails just look, I dunno, less good.

Very unfair. They totally copied me and AZN.

I ran into the same problems with mine. My BP mag doesn't like to feed and the gun itself was much too front heavy with the UltimAK to be comfortable for long games. The polymer railed handguards might not be as versatile or true to the original, but they feel much better to me.

I fixed the air-leak issue with an o-ring around the hopup feeding tube and then by not loading the BP mags full, you should get better feeding (I put in 120 rds instead of filling it up to the max).

Well now. That UBR looks gooooood on there. Is it practical if you extend it?

Yea, I think so too :P

It all depends how tall you are; completely extended I can still comfortable reach to keep my hand in front of/on the RVG and I'm 6'1" But I love it because it is really usable at any length for me

Did someone say MAG-K?

:D (sorry for indoor pic, its pitch black outside)

Now if my stupid MIAD would ever come in then I could work on getting that fitted...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned anything about the rails on the BP. CYMA makes that top rail so I guess it would stand to reason that maybe they got them to make the bottom rail as well? No way its the LCT at that price. From the pictures/videos, the rails just look, I dunno, less good.

cool! any chance of a pic with the stock extended to a comfortable length and a mag in the gun? i've been trying to visualise this sort of set up for a while.