AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

It's not supposed to be wood; wood was never used after the AK-47 or very early AKMs. LCT do a pretty decent replica bakelite one that I've put on my AKs.

edit: meant to say that's a great looking gun, and good to see a classic after the last several pages of MAG-K madness! Although I do like those as well.

Edited by sigma3

cool! any chance of a pic with the stock extended to a comfortable length and a mag in the gun? i've been trying to visualise this sort of set up for a while.

Sorry this took a little longer than expected, but here are some pictures.

I lined up the body with another AK so you can see the difference in lengths

Fully Collapsed:

100_6216.jpg

Fully Extended:

100_6218.jpg

And here is a picture with the mag in and extended to a length I will probably be using it at, which is extended to the third (out of six) spot.

100_6220.jpg

In all honesty, from what I saw from playing around with it, it is still very comfortable and usable even with the stock fully extended.

• Like 2

Bersy VERY nice looking AK!

A couple more of mine:

028-4.jpg

AK74: Soviet Handguards and sling

030-5.jpg

RPK74 Soviet stock and handguards as well as Soviet Rear Sight...Really need to get a RS bipod to replace the crappy CYMA one.

Edited by chaoslord800
  • Like 1

Sorry this took a little longer than expected, but here are some pictures.

I lined up the body with another AK so you can see the difference in lengths

Fully Collapsed:

Fully Extended:

And here is a picture with the mag in and extended to a length I will probably be using it at, which is extended to the third (out of six) spot.

In all honesty, from what I saw from playing around with it, it is still very comfortable and usable even with the stock fully extended.

Which RIS lower have you used for this AK???

Edited by crackisbad

pure shoddy indoor photography, with very poor dressing, but it took me all day to get the old sheared off bolt out the gearbox so as to install my shiney new LCT Milled selector, meaning that unless an RPK receiver turns up under my nose for super cheap, my value Tabuk Assault Rifle is essentially complete.

P1020551.jpg

• Like 1