AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Some update...Thanks to CKinnerley's heads up, I got this Echo 93 sling plate...probably the closest thing to ASAP for AK without doing the buffer tube mod. Also changed the ACE grip adapter+MOE grip to a Mission First Tactical "Engage" Grip...basically a MIAD copy for AKs...The Ace adapter works ok, but it puts your hand further back and the trigger reach is longer, and makes it harder for me to do a tac reload as my hand is not big enough to grab a spare mag and press the mag release with the same hand, so I like to use my trigger finger to do that, with the longer reach its not possible....

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Interesting to see how that gas tube works.....I guess it has its own gas tube for it....

MFT grip is nice, I do wish its slightly thicker than it is, and its not as nicely made as Magpul's stuff. But it serves the purpose....

Edited by RacingManiac

It's beautiful, I'm not a big fan of 'tacticool' AK's, but I do love it. I'm looking at the new WE PMC AKM, I'm tempted to get one and swap the furniture for a nice Romanian furniture set I have sitting here, and put a replica T1 on it like my CM.050A AIMS. WE is apparently also working on an SVD too, there's too many awesome airsoft guns coming out lately...

Edited by DanHS