AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Nice R4. I'm not sure how I feel about Galils, I have been temped by the GR-02 kit on Gunner airsoft though.

And here's an update for my CM.028, decided to change the handguards, the plastic fake wood ones just look so, fake...

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

Romanian upper handguard, CYMA tacticool lower handguard, with fakepul AFG (trimmed to fit all the way on the handguard). I'm almost tempted to put one of the rails back on to attach a flashlight, not really sure how much I would actually use it. I do really like the way it looks and feels now though.

Edited by DanHS

Sweet christ Panoptes, nicely done with the R4! I'm hoping you've got a full SADF kit to match? ;)

How hard was it to mod the RS stock and foregrip on there though? Also, where did you find the RS R4 parts? Any plans to mod any mags?

Looking great though. Very nicely done.

Best,

Andy

Sweet christ Panoptes, nicely done with the R4! I'm hoping you've got a full SADF kit to match? ;)

Sorry, no - I don't do loadouts or 'impressions'.

How hard was it to mod the RS stock and foregrip on there though?

I had to file a little here and there but the fit was pretty decent. Ther's no wobble at all (unlike the handguards on a stock ICS Galil!).

Also, where did you find the RS R4 parts?

I (virtually) went to SA and just asked around.

Any plans to mod any mags?

In time, yes. :)

Looking great though. Very nicely done.

Cheers. While I'm here, do you recall the FPS of the folding stock FAL you recently sold (which is now in my posession?).

:)

Sorry, no - I don't do loadouts or 'impressions'.

Just out of interest, because you have rifles that are 100% legit I have to ask. If you don't do impressions or authentic loadouts, what do you skirmish in?

I'm by no means saying you should or shouldn't, I'm just wondering. :)

Usually just DPM tropical trousers with either a fleece or SAS windproof smock. Quite often I simply can't be arrsed and just wear civvies (but the gun's gotta be perfick! ;)). These with a multicam Warrior RICAS and job done. I just find dressing as a 'particular' soldier (considering I am one) all a bit silly. :)

I just wish there was a decent version of the Fal, they all seem to fail at some (many?) aspects.

Awesome camo Zmarre, I don't see that pattern very often, kind of an oddity. The whole picture looks very good too.

Edited by Zombie00

I had a RS FAL once and I loved it. I wish she was still mine but we parted on bad terms:-)

I would grab another or AS version in a heartbeat if the were related to DSArms.

Your pic is awesome, btw:-)

Edited by supervepr

I had a RS FAL once and I loved it. I wish she was still mine but we parted on bad terms:-)

I would grab another or AS version in a heartbeat if the were related to DSArms.

Your pic is awesome, btw:-)

I have the CA DSArms SA-58 OSW, awesome gun, only needed to replace the nozzle and re-shim and it's been golden, great trades and very solid build.

I really wish AK receivers without side rails were easy to aquire. It frustrates me to think about how easy it is for Dboys to not drill those horrible holes in the receiver...

I just want my AKS-74UN to look good, and that involves removing that "N" from it :(

Can we sign a petition or something like that?

Ranting aside, I will soon post a picture of my AK, so that I too actually contribute.