AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

DSCN0414.jpg

Not crazy about the flash hider I have on under the can, so I'll probably get a surefire brake or one of those ball milled extensions for a PDW on there soon.

Other than that, weight and balance is fantastic and she handles like a dream.

I might eventually put a Midwest rail on it. The only problem I have with the one on my Saiga is the heat which won't be a problem on an AEG. Without the top rail it's almost as light as the saiga handguard I have on it now.

Not crazy about the flash hider I have on under the can, so I'll probably get a surefire brake or one of those ball milled extensions for a PDW on there soon.

Other than that, weight and balance is fantastic and she handles like a dream.

I might eventually put a Midwest rail on it. The only problem I have with the one on my Saiga is the heat which won't be a problem on an AEG. Without the top rail it's almost as light as the saiga handguard I have on it now.

Er???? Is that an MP5 sight welded to the rear of the top cover?

Balls. Anyone have a fix? Alls well as long as its locked or folded since there's no torque on the hinge.

What companies even make TM style bodies? If it gets much worse I could just epoxy it in the locked position.

Edited by Leon Kennedy

Balls. Anyone have a fix? Alls well as long as its locked or folded since there's no torque on the hinge.

What companies even make TM style bodies? If it gets much worse I could just epoxy it in the locked position.

Folding stock TM-style bodies are not so great anyway. Not to mention not even CA makes a foldingstock AK with potmetal body(potmetal folding stock bodies seemed to be a Cyma exclusive).

You can either hope to find a boneyard CM035 somewhere or just do the best thing:

Best thing to do is to get LCT kit and forget about those cheap potmetal/solid wood.