AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

And here is my S.T.A.L.K.E.R. AK :)...

Sweet! Looks just like it, and I agree, more video game guns would be cool. I've had a STALKER loadout planned for 5 years now, but I never got around to it. I only got as far as two OD green guns and some Flecktarn, need to get/make some more gear and grab some Freedom patches.

IMG_0016.jpg

Please.

It's his gun, chillax a little bit and accept the fact that the furniture he choose to put on to his rifle does not have any adverse affect on you or you life in any way, shape or form. Don't like it? Scroll along and find some wooden handguards that perhaps won't bring out the child in you so much. Bearing in mind if you don't like tactical or modernised AKs you're on the wrong forum and you might want to start browsing somewhere else in order to save yourself have some kind of coronary episode over a vertical grip.