AK & Variants Picture Thread

Excellent photo technically. Nice composition and flow of the elements, the underlying geometry of it all.

However...

Looks like its straight from a Chinese armory not Afghanistan, get a red star commie cap and black pajamas for that thing or let the dog have it as a chew toy for a bit then use the Pashtun gear. Also, the bayonet really doesn't fit with ghani theme, that would have been used for planting crops or cleaning the donkeys hove's if the wife hasn't already claimed it for the kitchen. If the guy actually had it, he would wear it on his belt.

That gun goes with this kit:

AK-56.jpeg

hehehe, JK. Kinda... I dare you, go for the popeye meets Michael Jackson look.

Edited by Stinky
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

I am not saying anyone is vastly inferior as person for owning weird AK.

I am just saying it does not make sense to me to get all accesories made for AR15(and probably cost more than base gun) and put them onto AK. I am pretty sure even FSB do not go full-magpull.

jesus christ man! just shut up and accept that not everyone likes the same thing you do. just let them get on with it, meanwhile you can be happy knowing that your AK is glorious and pure :rolleyes:

I always laugh to tears with adadqgg (even the nickname is annoying) and the reactions his comments provoque.

The vast majority of the forum ends up doing exactly what they accuse him of doing, let his comment be man, he is entitled to give his opinion about any subject as long as he's respectful.

The tactical ak is a complicated matter. IMO it has to be done right to look good

Here a good example

re2Xg.jpg

The upper rail is unnecessary, but I believe that you can't buy those separately, so it's ok.

Here is a bad example (in hands of a russian FSB)

gunbigh8qw2.jpg

I really don't know what is wrong with this folks, they either don't know what to do with their money or they are just bored and doing it for the lulz.

I always laugh to tears with adadqgg (even the nickname is annoying) and the reactions his comments provoque.

The vast majority of the forum ends up doing exactly what they accuse him of doing, let his comment be man, he is entitled to give his opinion about any subject as long as he's respectful.

i know what you mean, but the whole "HURRR MOTHERLAND!!!1one1 my eyes they bleed!!" thing gets very tedious, very quickly.

the whole thing essentially boils down to this:

STOP-LIKING-what-i-dont-LIKE.jpg

• Like 3

Time for another blasphemous picture!

This time it's Travis Haley's HSP MAG-K - 1.5 years in the making.

Reference:

199003_1821960279171_1545137380_1872397_6760074_n.jpg

Result:

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

To do: wrong flash hider, need an optic badly, need shorter light mount, finish rebuilding internals.

So....nowhere close to done LOL. It's a start :)

• Like 2

So....nowhere close to done LOL. It's a start :)

Looks awesome as *fruitcage* though. Hugely nice AK man, that really does look smart.

Oh, and when it comes to adadadqqq, I used to find his whole 'IS STUPID FOR MAKE RAILS' thing a little tedious, but now I've grown to like it... Having a personality makes the forum a more friendly and amusing place, it'd be boring if we all didn't have an opinion on *suitcase*.

Edited by hwagan

To do: wrong flash hider

It looks more like he just put pvc tube over barrel, not flash hider :rolleyes: ; you should do same thing.

i know what you mean, but the whole "HURRR MOTHERLAND!!!1one1 my eyes they bleed!!" thing gets very tedious, very quickly.

the whole thing essentially boils down to this:

What thing?

All I ever said was that I do not like those weird AK and stated reason why.

Not like I care about what other people like; because if they did not, I would run out of things to point/laugh at.

Edited by adadqgg

All I ever said was that I do not like those weird AK and stated reason why.

Except your reasons are always "that doesn't belong on that" or "it was fine the way it was in the glorious motherland." As far as reasons go, I would give them a 2/10. That's the best I can do.

Result:

Fantastic build. Going to go with the same left-charging setup as your MAG-KU? Also, that shelf thing above your AFG, Gear Sector, right? Looks like a good way to keep the thumb stable and indexed on the side of the rail. I run into problems with gas tube heat on my real steel, I might have to try that out.

Not a huge fan of the pressure switch on the ultimak though. He must double up on gloves or something because they get extremely hot..

Also, what rifle are you going to put the MFER on? I broke down and bought one the other night, hopefully I'll get it in this week.

Edited by DFM56

I also plan on doing a Haley AK build with my LCT based DG AK74, only I'm looking at doing the HSP/Rifle Dyanamics AK74. I just need Madbull to take advantage of their licensing agreement with Rifle Dynamics and make the Bolton Gas Block. Or someone else make a "less official" version.

And he's got the restraining order to prove it :P

Somebody has to, though remember just because he is a gun celebrity, he is no different from any other type of celebrity and definitely doesn't know it all. (if you don't believe me watch the Magpul Dynamic Handgun DVDs, he seems lost in his own thoughts and can't find the right word half the time). ;)

As for the Tacticool AK v Classic AK, it is your money go for it and do what you like but adadqgg, sometimes you need to just be quiet and let people build what they want, whether you agree or not. Perhaps next time in a pics thread that you want to critisize someones work you can post a picture of your own AK to show what you mean by comparison (i would post my own but i lack an AK at this point in time).

'FireKnife'

Somebody has to, though remember just because he is a gun celebrity, he is no different from any other type of celebrity and definitely doesn't know it all. (if you don't believe me watch the Magpul Dynamic Handgun DVDs, he seems lost in his own thoughts and can't find the right word half the time).

Have you tried talking in to a camera with the knowledge that thousands of people are going to end up watching that footage? Seriously, it's bloody difficult. You can be the hardest of nails SF badass, able to shoot a fly's wing off at 500m with a 9mm handgun and still stutter and pause when someone asks you to transfer that experience/knowledge on to film. Honestly, if you entirely base your impressions of someone on what you see in a DVD, you'll just end up with an incomplete/unrealistic impression.

Edited by CKinnerley