AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Very easy, it is the pre-assembled full steel LCT AK-MGMS kit from WGC. I didn't have to do a thing.

However, I have disassembled it etc, and the MGMS kit fits together very well, very easy to kit I would imagine.

One of my best airsoft buys, fell in love with that model, and the next day it was on a huge discount ~ $125 IIRC. - it was meant to be.

• Like 1

Sonny is the real deal.

And scary as hell. I first saw him on weaponology or Deadliest Warrior.( I forget which I saw both at roughly the same time) His smile NEVER touches his eyes. EVER.

It's like watching a shark spot a wounded seal.

Edited by T3CH

"His smile NEVER touches his eyes"

You are dead on correct. Perfect description:-)

If Sonny ever terminated me, I can imagine that smile. It says, "nothing personal, just business...the laws of nature dictate you die, I live. Have nice day"

Edited by supervepr
  • 2 weeks later...