AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

DON'T REVEAL OUR SECRET!!!! :P

I'm currently building Haley's HSP Kalash, however the TM outer barrel is a bit too thick for the gas block. Did you have that problem with your GHK?

EDIT: http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/982-rifle-dynamics-ak-to-be-released.html

GOD. DAMN. IT. TO. HELL.

Edited by aznriptide859

I had to drill my Bolton out a slight bit(whatever size drill I happen to find at work that comes the closest...) before I can use it...

Also helps when you install, jam a flat head screw driver into that gap, slide the gas block on, and remove the screw driver...

DON'T REVEAL OUR SECRET!!!! :P

I'm currently building Haley's HSP Kalash, however the TM outer barrel is a bit too thick for the gas block. Did you have that problem with your GHK?

EDIT: http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/982-rifle-dynamics-ak-to-be-released.html

GOD. DAMN. IT. TO. HELL.

Looks cool, not too hard to imitate (except for the gas block), I just hope they dont over price an ACM AK (most probably Cyma) with a couple of fancy bits

If its cyma it may be more than sucessful if they sell it with average power levels (350FPS) and a decent bucking, although the only thing I expect from this gun is cyma to release the gas block separatedly at any time so any mildly tactic00led AK fan can build his own at a fraction of the cost.

Personally, Im happy just with the ultimak and an m4 flash hider

Hurry up airsoft systems, release that M4 so you can release an AK105 too!!!!!! :lol:

DSCF1439Medium.jpg

2012 VFC AKM

- Guarder infinate torque motor

- Guarder 6.02 tightbore inner barrel

- Guarder 120 spring

- A+ hop rubber

- 11.1V lipo

- LCT bakelite pistol grip

- MAG AKM midcaps (refinished in "fakelite" staining)

- Dboys GP-25 launcher

- Custom Vanaras steel PBS-1 silencer converted into a tracer unit

- Real Russian sling

- Russian canvas drop bag

I have tested the rifle before i installed the tightbore and i didn't notice much change. Although when installing the new 6.02 barrel i noticed while looking down the chamber, that the hopup rubber has created a very "R-hop" looking flat contact point right across the top of the barrel. So i do have high hopes for the A+ rubber.

I will hopefully get to test it out soon, my next issue is bb's weight as i usually use .28 and will wait and see if i need something heavier... and then there's my never ending quest to find tracer bb's heavier than .25g...

Awesome gun Delta, I was actually about to unfollow this thread due to there being more {Awsome} on the last few pages than actual AK stuff.But, the PBS-01 and GP25 were refreshing.

For those interested the PBS-1 tracer mod is very easy. I removed the outer shell of a JG full auto tracer unit and cut down the on/off switch, from there it slipped perfectly into the PBS-1. I used 4 of the original foam inserts to space the tracer unit flush with the base of the silencer Screw it all together and youre all done, a tracer unit you can use on an AK without having to use a modern looking stock tracer unit.

20121004_002830.jpg

Not quite done yet. My WE AK PMC to AKM conversion. I Added:

LCT Gas Tube (requires modding to fit)

RA Tech GHK AKM Wood kit set (Wood stock and hand guard had to be modded. Pistol Grip has yet to fit properly)

Element Steel rear sight

+ a few rounds of steel cased 7.62X39mm for good measure

Edited by 3vi1-D4n
  • Like 1