AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Hmmmm, I dig that tacticool look on the type 56! How much did it cost you to get it where it is right now?

It's not finished yet but almost. I still need a RS AK Flashlight Mount.

I will use a Surefire x300.

Including everything as seen in the pictures it must be about $1350

Don't forget the Ultimak Gastube Rail, Lower Handguard, Era-Tac Mount and the T-1 are all real stuff.

Less is more. I won't overdo this project. I like it more when it's still looking like an AK  ;)

cheers

orb

Anyone got an idea where to get SVD style cheek rest/pad/piece, preferably Izhmash made for AK74? Although replica one is fine too. 

I've found one at Rusmil but they are out of stock.

Some pics of what I am talking about:
http://zenphotos.net/file/Online/SVD/SLR105A1/SLR105%20011.jpg
http://zenphotos.net/file/Online/SVD/SLR105A1/SLR105_Tactical_001.JPG
http://www.rusmilitary.com/images/cheekpad_black.jpg

Unfortunately, RusMil was where I purchased mine. He gave me a message that they were out of stock after I placed my order (despite the webpage saying they had a few left) then told me he shipped it 11 days ago. I'll keep you posted. He said he would have more inbound in a few months. :/ I'll look around the US sites for you, Eizen as they tend to pop up once in a while.

-Piano

Unfortunately, RusMil was where I purchased mine. He gave me a message that they were out of stock after I placed my order (despite the webpage saying they had a few left) then told me he shipped it 11 days ago. I'll keep you posted. He said he would have more inbound in a few months. :/ I'll look around the US sites for you, Eizen as they tend to pop up once in a while.

-Piano

That would be great. PM me if you find anything!

Is it an LCT AK74 of some sort? The hop up area and fake bolt looks like the LCT I have, but it's too dark to tell.

-Piano

Some hints: Black chamber, black pistol grip, black everything. I posted a picture of it when I bought it. Mag locking system is not the usual...