AK & Variants Picture Thread

IDK, VFC make so many models, along with lots of other companies. could have been anywhere between an AK104 to a krinkov from the picture you gave us. i tried doing some detective work on your past content, but i didn't look far enough into the past :/

however, i did think that the lack of overall body pins was odd.

Edited by Horsem4n
  • Like 1
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

My new humble offering. Next time you see it, it will be completely painted and will have a few more rails. I need to find a solid-stock VFC-type receiver for it to replace the horribly wobbly folding stock and put a buffer tube adapter on, or at least a folding solid AK74 stock receiver that doesn't have a pot metal hinge. If anyone has a source (or has one to sell/trade) send me a PM.

imagecrz.jpg

Edited by Leon Kennedy

Another JG :D Instantly swapped the wobbly flash hider for a Cyma 74 one. The cranestock was absolutely horrible, so that went also. This Dboys stock fits firmly. A bit of a warning about the mags, regular TM style won't fit. The one in the picture is a G&P after a simple mod.

Now that is a beautiful AK! Not a huge fan of the varients, but that idefunately wouldn't mind owning. Although I bet it weighs quite a bit, no?

Now that is a beautiful AK! Not a huge fan of the varients, but that idefunately wouldn't mind owning. Although I bet it weighs quite a bit, no?

Yes it does weigh a ton. :D The front end is basically a big hunk of pot metal, so the gun is a bit nose heavy. I'd say the overall weight and balance makes it pretty similar to my realsteel AK.

Remains to be seen whether this one begins to creak and wobble over time like the newer Cymas I've owned.

Why does that stock look so unsturdy lol?

i dont know. its hooked up just like the original adapter TH used except its a castle nut welded to a plate that was welded to the back of the reciever. sticks off at the same angle. i need a cheek riser though.

Is it loose or just not straight? I wanted to build one from scratch but the welding of the buffer kept me from success. I commend you guys that accomplished it.

its not loose, i have tried breaking it off and it wouldnt budge.

madkows did the work and i bought it from him about 2 years ago befor he disapeard.