AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

can we get a couple more picture of the torch and the mount? looks like a nifty setup.

im going to have to take my daytonagun off the market because i have to repair the hopup. i really want to remove the lower ultimak from my AK and put a regular AK105 grip on it. anybody know where i can find the parts? ill need the bracket that fits on the barrel as well. i just need to make it lighter...

The bracket is made my RS Regulate, I ordered mine form Brownells. I have since used it on my realsteel AK and now this AEG. It's a good way to simplify and lighten an AK if you need to.

I also decided to paint the gun, too much black for my taste.
RD2_zpse3158740.jpg

Here's a shot of the light mount attachment. It's barrel mounted, the other side features some rail space for any light attachment. I highly recommend the mount.

RD1_zps817462c2.jpg

The light mount I have is a LaRue Surefire mount. I really really really recommend RS Regulate products!

RD3_zps12f73c24.jpg

Edited by Roecar

What are you guys thoughts on the TM AK47 series?
Non Blowback...
What mods would you make?

Some sweet looking pieces in here, it's a toughie, part of me wants a purist AK, but practicality requires 1-2 small rails for torches.

Is there a way to make the TM AK47, have a short U style front end, any kits avaliable etc?

Thanks all

Non Blowback...

Some sweet looking pieces in here, it's a toughie, part of me wants a purist AK, but practicality requires 1-2 small rails for torches.

Is there a way to make the TM AK47, have a short U style front end, any kits avaliable etc?

Thanks all

mate stick to the pure AK look... the ak is beautiful without all the gadgets.

Non Blowback...

Thanks all

Well it was the one AEG FireKnife kept....

They are AEG juggernauts. They perform well and last forever. And when they finally do break the V3 is easy to fix.

My friend installed a 6.03 prommy barrel in it and never touched it again. He uses it as a semi-auto rifle to great effect.